Existentialism and Mysticism

  • John Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Well Christopher,

      Love is denoted by the absence of fear. If you really wish, I can set up a discussion list that is more inclusive of the topics  of existentialism and mysticism on the yahoo public discussion forum website. I have my own list called LaMystique which is a list devoted to existentialism and mysticism. There was a very good book published by Iris Murdoch entitled "Existentialism and Mysticism" and you are welcome. We can discuss any topic related to these categories, but I must advise that I like to see a general level of respect for all views, regardless of the perspectives.

      The LaMystique is a list for serious study of existentialism and mysticism.

      chao

      john foster

      PS what about Soren Kierkegaard? You have not included Soren who is an existentialist precursor as is Blaise Pascal. What about these thinkers?