Re: [Sartre] Who Created GOD?

  • John Foster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2001
      If God was created by a creator other than it self, then the only way to
      find out is to go back in time (we only know about the beginning of time
      from physicists). This would require tools, and thus mechanics would have to
      reverse engineer creation.

      Since man is too incapable of reverse engineering creation, we would have to
      wait until the omega point to find out. Once the process of creation is
      ended, then according to Hinduism, the cycle of creation would begin again,
      anew.

      It may be easier to reverse engineer Grace Kelly....

      who was she by the way? That would be a fine monkey wrenching operation...

      john foster