Re: [Sartre] Re: Sartre on Nationality and Sexuality

    Message 1 of 29 , May 27, 2001
      I can't think of a society that did not seek to care for its children. And even if the Maori did not work as hard as those wonderful, stiff upper lip Brits, surely they did enough work to feed, house and transport themselves--they didn't just sit around and starve and allow their children to wither away, did they?