Re: sexuality

  • Glenn Scheper
    Message 1 of 20 , May 25, 2001
      > how many women do you know that can do auto-oral-genital sex?

      I have only ever read of one experience posted on the Internet.
      And then there is female poet Aphra Behn that I recognize, and
      still one other author, whose name I have lost, handling many
      web pages as I do, like so many grains of sand through sieves.

      > your lengthy thesis only applies to half the population...
      > ...which makes it hegemonic more than universally available.

      What is certainly hegemonic is the patricentric religious and
      generally phallogocentric basis of all culture, which is both
      unconcious and inauthentic, fostering the un-namable anxiety.

      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2967/heidegger.html
      > Falling, explains Heidegger, is a turning-away or fleeing of
      > Dasein into its "they-self." This turning-away is grounded
      > in anxiety. Anxiety is what makes fear possible. Yet, unlike
      > fear, in which that which threatens is other than Dasein,
      > anxiety is characterized by the fact that what threatens is
      > nowhere and nothing.

      Hopefully I have put words to it. Come out from pre-concious
      existence and examine the basis of society. Put it all right.

      By the way, that page is in the midst of many peers, at:
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2967/
      > Mythos & Logos
      > Home page of Brent Dean Robbins
      > dedicated to the promotion of existential-phenomenological
      > philosophy, psychology and literature, as well as
      > psychoanalytic thought, perennial philosophy,
      > myth & metaphor

      And there is a Sartre page there:
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2967/Sartre.html
      Jean-Paul Sartre

      > Glenn: I like reading this even though it was a wee bit dry.

      I thought I was sweet. Heidegger was dry, expositing the same.

      > "Homo curvatus"
      Wasn't that homo erectus?

      I was following Poe's crypto challenge, recently decoded, that
      spoke of amorous and sportive zephers, and the only amourous
      and sportive that I found was Shakespeares' hunchback, saying
      he was not sportive and amourous to mirrors, and of course,
      both Poe and Shakespeare knew what I know. The expression to
      have a hunch (or I have read), relates to having a hunchback.

      Yours truly,
      Glenn Scheper
      scheper@...
      http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/