New rigid string model turns Cygnus A upside down

  • l_vuyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2007
      The mainstream interpretation of CYGNUS A is that a giant black hole
      is located at the centre of this bipolar Galaxy, which "somehow"
      emits bipolar synchrotron jets.
      These jets are "somehow" interfering with the interstellar medium or
      the vacuum to end "somehow" in so called "lobes".

      My alternative interpretation of Cygnus A, is based on my new string
      model including geometrical well defined real rigid particles, able
      to change form and combine into compound quarks.
      As a result Fermions are repelled from the horizon of black holes,
      which is the main reason to change black hole places for most
      cosmological systems even for Cygnus A.
      Cygnus A:
      At least 2 dual "new" black holes, located inside the lobes at the
      end of the synchrotron radiation emitting electron jets ( and not
      inside the centre) are the origin of gravitational-red shifted and
      electrified plasma and ionized gas.
      Positive charged inside the centre and negative charged at the lobes
      it is THE example of a cosmic powerhouse and gas- and star forming
      region, which is nearer than we thought, because the redshift is
      gravitational !
      Comparable dual black hole based systems with different sized Black
      Holes, are supposed to be the main origin of all complex
      cosmological systems from Herbig Haro systems up to Galaxy Clusters
      and the origin of Dark Matter.
      See:
      http://bigbang-entanglement.blogspot.com/