Return of one of your physics PhDs to home base : )

  • projectbeckwith2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2005
      I have been away for too long, people. I am going to
      finish by friday a white paper to be given to Rocky
      Kolb using a model I derived for di quark nucleation
      of a scalar potential w.r.t. cosmic inflation combined
      with the structure given in

      "Precision of inflaton Potentional Rconstruction from
      CMB Using the General - Slow roll approximation"
      ( this is arXIV : astro-ph/050158 v1, may 9th, 2005 )
      by Kenji Kadota, Scott Dodelson, Wayne Hu,and Ewan D. Stewart

      for a suggested new CMB search for gravitational signatures
      of the big bang itself.

      Afterwards, you guys will not be able to drive me away with a
      flame thrower : )

      Andy