Re: [Starfleet Command] Digest Number 1301

  • magickmirr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      In the attribution of all interdimensional phenomena and perceptions to "aliens" I think that Art Greenfield makes a mistake. One must be more discerning. A perception that "spirit wolves are present" for whatever purpose may be simply that spirit wolves are present. Likewise, a Canbadian farmer "remembering" a WWII concentration camp experience not his own may be simply a case of reincarnation memory (if he was born subsequent to the experience "remembered") or a spirit presence from the camps which is earthbound and establishes a link with a sensitive individual. However, I believe that there are Advanced Intelligences from other worlds, both material and spiritual, co-existing with humans and communicating with them. My spirit guides have a sense of humor and often "test" my credulity. They may be "aliens" or they may simply be the Guardians discussed under various names in all shamanic and religious traditions. I am permitted to give you one instance of a Guardian "test". Last night I came back to my house in Woodstock and things were slightly re-arranged. It looked mildly as if someone had been there and used the sink in the kitchen etc. I probed telepathically for an image of the intruder and saw the face of "Bozo the Clown". Then I received the telepathic suggestion (not a commanding directive) to look in my bed for a negative entity. I at first did other things such as check my email and then peeled back the quilt and top sheet of the bed. In the bed was a small insect resembling a water leech. I put it in my hand, where it stayed calmly, and then dumped it on the floor and steped on it. I then, of course, changed the sheets. I guess I needed "proof" that my antic guide, the one who sometimes appears as bikers & vampires, was still around. Indeed. A two centimeter-sized vampire insect in my bed...
      Best--E.Macer-Story
      [Antigrav]
      From "Warning" by Art Greenfield
      ISBN: 1-59113-358-0
      Copyright © 2004 by Art Greenfield
      All rights reserved
      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html
      Installation of screen memories in most abductees is standard operating
      procedure. Whitley Strieber, as an example, had screen memories of "wolves carrying
      him off" overlaid on his memory by the aliens that abducted him. The aliens
      were apparently able to record his memories of wolves due to his interest in
      the subject (he had already written the book "Wolfen") and record wolf images
      over his memories of them carrying him off. While I was thinking about all of
      this, some things clicked in my mind about implanted memories. You may have seen
      on TV a story about a Canadian farmer who suddenly had vivid memories of
      being a Jewish prisoner in one of Hitler's death camps. He had complete memories
      of his past life, his former life relatives, etc., in great detail. This man
      was in no way related to the Jewish prisoner, and was not of Jewish descent. He
      went to great trouble to look up the surviving relatives and met with them.
      They confirmed that he had accurate family memories of the person who had
      perished. This indicates the Grays had contact with death camp inmates and may have
      used one of their recorded memories as a screen memory that they put into the
      Canadian farmer during an abduction. The farmer was hypnotically regressed to
      relive the "former life." It would be interesting to regress him again and see
      if he remembered any
      abductions. His case was written up in the book "From Ashes to Healing:
      Mystical

    • projectbeckwith2
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
        Why would aliens even BOTHER to abduct a human being ?

        Frankly, due to the different biochemical histories of
        several BILLION years duration, doing as such would be
        as insane as going to a city infested with the bubonic
        plague ( black death ) and then inviting that person to
        an orgy.

        Think about the divergent biochemical and evolutionary
        histories involved. We would be literally POISON, a
        bio bomb to another sentient species from another star
        system.

        --- In SarfattiScienceSeminars@yahoogroups.com, magickmirr@a...

      • Russell E. Rierson
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
          --- In SarfattiScienceSeminars@yahoogroups.com, "projectbeckwith2"
          <projectbeckwith2@y...> wrote:

          > Why would aliens even BOTHER to abduct a human being ?
          >
          > Frankly, due to the different biochemical histories of
          > several BILLION years duration, doing as such would be
          > as insane as going to a city infested with the bubonic
          > plague ( black death ) and then inviting that person to
          > an orgy.

          You are assuming that other life forms in the universe has the same
          DNA structure as Earth based life. That is not necessarily the case.
        • projectbeckwith2
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 10, 2005
            I am not making that assumption at all. I am assuing
            1. Carbon based life
            2. About three billion years of divergent evolutionary
            HISTORY
            3. Enough difference to make the allergic reactions one can
            have if you go from the North pole to Java in Indonesia seem
            like a walk in the park.

            My conclusion? We would be dead in about one to four days if
            we landed on a quasi Earth like planet,without being encased
            in a sealed 'space suit'.

            --- In SarfattiScienceSeminars@yahoogroups.com, "Russell E. Rierson"