Puharich - Time No Longer - ET Models - 12-17-77 - 3-30-79 - 12-17-87 PHI Synch.

  • trixcleverspacealien
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      [Time posted on SSS: 03-02-05 at 08:49p.m.c.s.t.]

      [At 08:29p.m. 03-02-05 I have only read SarfattiScienceSeminar
      messages up to and includeing 7906, so I don't know if there are any
      news or not, and I have not checked my email, so I don't' know if I
      have recieved any emails from particular people in regards an email I
      sent on 03-01-05]

      [03-02-05 at 06:59p.m.] Start to write the following:

      [2] SEQENCE, for Sequence number one see below at [1] SEQENCE

      APPLY:

      Incommensurability, Orthodoxy and the Physics of High Strangeness:

      A 6-layer Model for Anomalous Phenomena

      Jacques F. Vallee and Eric W. Davis

      National Institute for Discovery Science

      Las Vegas, Nevada

      TO: PUHARICH - TIME NO LONGER - ET MODELS - 12-17-1977 - 03-30-1979 -
      12-17-1987, Golden Section Synchronicity.

      In regards Jack sarfatti's use of the word: MODELS

      Note that Jack's use of the word Models was dated 02-27-05 and is two
      days before 03-01-05 and three days before 03-02-05 to perhaps this
      message is backacting to 02-27-05, yes no and / or maybe?

      SEE: Sarfatti_Physics_Seminars:

      From: Jack Sarfatti <Sarfatti@P...>
      Date: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:10 pm
      Subject: Re: [Sarfatti_Physics_Seminars] Re: Linda M. Howe, Rick
      Doty, Peter Jennings

      ETC:

      Classified information. Hunter Thompson knew and it drove him to end
      The Hemmingway.

      > Real human/Gray alien hybrids are rather morose and lethargic. And
      > they have frizzy wispy hair.

      That's Larry Crowell! Perfect fit! Me and Arnold up Sacramento way are
      the new and improved models. Hal, he is an older model.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      A CASE FOR CONTAGION - MAJIC - MAGICK - MAGIC - AND THE LAW OF
      CONTAGION - MACRO PHASE ENTANGLEMENT?

      Yes no and or maybe?

      [NOTE: FOR THE RECORD: I DID NOT KNOW THESE 0.618 - TIME / LENGTH
      PATTERNS until right at this instant!! March-02-05, This comes as a
      complete surprise to me ;-) ]

      Keep in mind that I'd met Saul Paul Sirag at his San Fran. Washington
      Street [Ave?] #3116 on 12-17-1977, 468.242 days, or 1.282004654 years
      before 03-30-1979.

      Jack Sarfatti may have came in later, some man did, I think it was
      him, not sure.

      Sirag and I went to the PCRG [either before or after "the man" was
      there, I don't recall which witch it from bit / bit from it, it was]
      while I helped Sirag haul books? and whatever else over to Berzerkely
      ;-)

      Also, from 03-30-1979 to 12-17-1987 is 3,183.93759 days or
      [07:12:23p.m.] 8.717332227 years.

      Also its 10 years between 12-17-1977 and 12-17-1987.

      It was on 12-17-1987 at 01:20a.m. that I answered another of these
      strange telephone calls, [I have written extensively about that on
      SarfattiScienceSeminars] and is WHY I joined SSS to begin with.

      PATTERNS AND THE GOLDEN SECTION:

      Note: That from the date and time I was born on 01-09-1951 to
      12-17-1987 is 36.93442942 years, and when it is divided by the Golden
      Section [my method for investigating "Jung / Pauli Synchronicity the
      method, I discussed with Saul Paul Sirag on 12-17-1977], three times
      =s: 8.719036049 years [time now is 07:18:37p.m.c.s.t. 03-02-2005]
      which is close to 8.717332227 years, the time between 03-30-1979 to
      12-17-1987. [time now is 07:22p.m.]

      So anyone who is reading this can see that the time between the two
      what appears to be so-called ET? [Valis - The Nine] telephone calls
      goes into 36.93442942 years: 8.717332227 years into 36.93442942=s:
      [time now is 07:32p.m. 03-02-05] 4.236895929 times. 4.236895929
      divided by 1.61803398875=s: [07:34p.m.] 2.61854569 then divide
      2.61854569 by 1.61803398875 again =s:[07:35:16p.m.] 1.618350237 and
      again=s: [07:35:47p.m.] 1.000195452 and again=s: [07:36:22p.m.]
      0.618154784.

      Also 36.93442942 years is divided by 1.61803398875 SEVEN times=s:
      1.272090215 years [time now is 07:41p.m.]
      which is close to 1.282004654 the years between 12-17-1977 and
      03-30-1979, a difference of 0.009914439 years
      [time now is 07:42p.m. 03-02-05]

      These patterns seem remarkable to me, it implies that an
      "intelligence" was some how remotely observing me, [and / or Sarfatti
      and Sirag] and telephoned me at these precise times, to meet my
      "strictures" meaning, I'd theorized there were other intelligences in
      the universe - multiverse, other inter - dimensions whatever, and I
      devised a "qaulifier", meaning IF THEY, IT wanted me to know IT was
      contacting me, IT had to make those contacts such that the time
      lengths of "respective contacts" had to go into each other by the
      Golden Section, and or Fibonacci number, that was the bottom line
      prerequisite.

      By the way, when Saul Paul Sirag and I, finished hauling his books to
      Berzerkely on 12-17-1977, as I came back into his apt. I saw his clock
      time was 6:18p.m. [time now is 07:49p.m. 03-02-05] When I pointed that
      out to him Sirag exclaimed "There is something to this"! [time now is
      07:50p.m.]

      IN addition, the last thing that Barbara Honegger and Saul Paul said
      to me was something to the effect "We know we will hear from you
      again." [time now is 07:51p.m.]

      Well that sounds like a prediction to me ;-) Yes no and or maybe?

      BUT IF THESE telephone calls were in FACT from an "intellegence", The
      Nine, Valis etc, whatever you want to call IT, and the calls do seem
      to meet my "rules of contact", WHY weren't the telephone calls timed
      to make the time lengths divide into each EXACTLY, so that instead of
      getting: [1] 1.282004654 years and [2] 8.717332227 years, the results
      would be: 8.719036049 and 1.272090215 years? [time now is 07:56p.m.
      03-02-05]

      Possible answers:

      [1] I'm deluding myself [which is probably the case] and the two
      numbers are [occman's] simply pure coincidence, and accidental.

      [2] Somehow a "physical problem, and related to Heisenberg's principle
      of uncertainty, specifically in regards, you cannot measure, precise
      velocity and position at the "same time." [time now is 07:59p.m.
      o3-02-05]
      Number two is just a hunch I had.

      Also the number 36.93442942 years can be derived, approximately by
      multiplying 1 by 1.618033989 fifteen times
      =s: 1364.000736, find the square root of that=s: 36.93238059 years.
      Close to 36.93442942.
      Using 36.93441942 =s: 1364.152077 [trivial coincidence. 1364 is also a
      page number taken from a paper written on The Affine Connection, that
      Paul Z. and Jack S. have been arguing about till hell freezes over ;-)

      Also notice that 36.93238059 years divided by 1.618033989, equals:
      8.718552387 years and NOT: 8.717332227
      and 1.27201965 and not:1.282004654 years.

      So IF, the "intelligence" was trying to, or attempting [the intention
      to contact at the times that would equate to perfect time lengths:
      i.e. 8.719036049 and 1.272090215 years and meet my "strictures", law
      of engagement / contact] to make contact by incorporating the EXACT
      time lengths, IT was possibly "limited" to the physical and / or
      super-physical laws intrinsic and / or contingent to Our and / Or that
      so-called "intelligence's" universe.

      Yes no and / or maybe?

      Also of interest, see my many past SSS posts for references to the
      number 1364.

      #1364 is the Sesame Street Star Wars episode that Spielberg used in
      his movie E.T. and Sarfatti introduced Vallee to Spielberg and
      consequently Spielberg consulted Vallee for Close Encounters of a
      third Kind. Truffault the UFOlogist is modeled after Vallee. [time now
      08:17p.m. 03-02-05]

      Also another trivial coincidence, is that Sesame Street 1364 was
      brought to you by the letters J and Z ;-)
      hahahaha!! perhaps E.T. metric engineered this universe such that IT
      produced SS1364 to be brought to US by the letters Jack Sarfatti and
      Paul Zielinski ;-) sure thats it, wanna buy a bridge, an EPR bridge
      that is ;-)

      SS1364 is on the television in the background, and as E.T. presses the
      telephone keys 3-2-1 [Coincidence: As in 3-2-1-Contact, see David
      Gladstones: GODPHONE ;-) haha! right below 3-2-1--Contact is
      Sarfatti's 1953 telephone call from the future. Also coincidentally
      the producers of Sesame Street also produced a science program for
      middle aged kids titled 3-2-1-Contact.]

      [time now is 03-02-05 at 08:23p.m.c.s.t.]

      NEXT:

      What follows is what I had written in my notebook dated 03-03-1979.

      UPDATE: SEE my 03-30-1979 records notebook for:

      ANOTHER MECHANCIAL TELEPHONE CALL FROM?

      Reminder to myself.

      SEE: My, t.c.s.a.'s 03-30-1979 notebook where in I wrote the following
      entry below.

      I was reading a story about Andrijah Puharich in a magazine called
      "GNOSTICA" no. 47, where Puharich is talking about:

      [1] Uri Geller's powers and [2] about the discovery that there are
      children who have these powers.

      I'd just finished reading the words "the children had "chosen" [time
      now is 02:13a.m.02-28-05] their lives here as the beginning of a new
      race, to replace the old humans model, which had proven itself violent
      and dangerous, these childern came from [02:15a.m.] interdimensional
      planetary systems." [02:15:25a.m.]

      Just as I read that last line in the Gnostica Puharich article [on
      date: 03-30-1979] the telephone rang [time now is 02:15:52a.m.
      02-28-05] I answered it, but no one answered, and then for about 35
      seconds of hearing mechanical sounds, the other end hung-up. [time now
      is 02:21a.m. 02-28-05] [this seems to have all the elements of the
      Sarfatti, Uri Geller, Puharich contact theme implicit in it. Yes no
      and or maybe? Probably just a crank call, or someone dialing a wrong
      number, also is it common to hear mechanical sounds on a telephone?
      especially the old dial phones?
      I think it is, still, what if?

      [02-28-05 at 01:47a.m. Search: Puharich, Gnostica

      I think this page maybe related to my reading: Gnostica no. 47:

      AT 01:56a.m. FOUND:

      http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&as_
      qdr=all&q=Puharich%2C+Gnostica&btnG=Search

      I answered this telephone call on 03-30-1979 at 01:35p.m. immediately
      after reading about Puharich's Children.

      Here is what I wrote:

      [the time now is 02-28-2005 at 01:42a.m.]

      I wrote the following on 02-26-05 at 03:12a.m.

      See: 03-30-1979 for 01:35p.m. I wrote: I just started reading bottom
      of second column of Puharich's article in no. 47 of Gnostica page 21
      [theres 55 pages, 21 is a Fibonacci no.] I had just read that he was
      talking about URI GELLER'S power [time now is 01:44a.m. 03-01-2005]
      and about the discovery, that there are children who have these
      powers, I'd read the children had "CHOSEN" their lifes here as the
      beginning of a new race, to replace the old humans model, which had
      proven itself violent and dangerous. [time now is 03-01-05 at
      01:46a.m.] These children
      CAME FROM [time now is 01:46:28a.m. 03-01-05] INTERDIMENSIONAL
      planetary systems.

      Then just as I read that, the telephone rang, I answered it, but no
      one [was on it] answered, for about 35 seconds of hearing MECHANICAL
      SOUNDS the other end hung-up. [time now is 01:50a.m. 03-01-05] I
      finished reading the Andrijah Puharich article at 03:25p.m. 03-30-1979
      and wrote: find Puharich's new book "TIME NO LONGER" [time now is
      01:51:36a.m. 03-01-05]

      The entry in my notebook was a reminder to myself that immediately
      after I read page page 21, in the no. 47 issue of "Gnostica magazine",
      that included mechanical sounds took place] to google search:
      Puharich, Gnostica, "Time no longer" last night 02-28-05 and found
      only one:

      Note: the mention of Puharich discussing the 5th, 6th, etc. dimensions
      in www.antiqillum.com/texts/2_BS/2_BS_Ver_4_Part_One.htm

      http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=+Puharich
      %2C+Gnostica%2C+%22Time+no+longer%22&btnG=Search

      The Second-Hand Book-Stall. Version Four, Part One.
      ... Adapted from an Interview-Article in Gnostica Magazine by ... the
      psi research conducted
      by Puharich, et ... cover it rather extensively in my book ("Time No
      Longer"). ...
      - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

      ETC:

      WHEN HIS WATCH TELLS TIME NO LONGER

      Int: "How did you make contact the last time?"

      Doc: "Well, I have different methods of contact. My most direct
      contact is my watch. (He shows us the watch he is wearing which has
      two dials, one above and one below the wrist.) This watch moves just
      like Uri moves watches. I just read it off the watch. I can't show it.
      Somebody else has to run it. The hands move in a precise pattern.
      These two watches together make a code."

      Int: "An alphabet code?"

      Doc: "Yeah, an alphabet code. It's a very complicated, sophisticated
      code. So that's the easiest way. Then there are letters and telephone
      calls, and there are mediums and telepathic people. I really haven't
      told you the truth because yesterday I had a message. Some space kid
      dropped in. It goes on continually. I just have to fill it out and
      make sense of what is useful to me and what to file and so on."

      Int: "How close are you to tapping this other physics from the other
      planets?"

      Doc: "Ah God, it's like writing an encyclopedia. There is about
      five-years' material stacked up. It's in the process of being edited,
      illustrated and analyzed. It's being circulated among other
      scientists. I don't know when we are going to reach the end. We had a
      symposium at the University of Pennsylvania three weeks ago called the
      'Physics of Consciousness'. We go to different places: Boston,
      Berkeley. Somebody calls me up and says appear, so I appear. So we
      start to leak out bits of it that people can deal with. Mostly how to
      go from the 3rd dimension to the 4th dimension to 5th dimension, 6th
      dimension -- essentially the orthorotation concept -- you know, spirit
      of mind and so on. It's just an extension of the Einsteinian
      orthorotation.

      "It is like sub-quantum physics. For example, inside the electron it
      is like the Universe with 13 different parts. Each part is
      interrelated to the life-coding process, with DNA as the result. I
      have been working on that one problem for five years and the dynamics
      of information-handling by the electron, which has nothing to do with
      classical electrical dynamics whatsoever."

      INFORMATION HANDLING BY THE ELECTRON

      ETC:

      END:

      NEXT SEE: [the following is the result of a Search on the internet,
      note: Time No Longer, in the Uril Geller - The Nine below:

      http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Puharich%
      2C+%22Time+no+longer%22&btnG=Search]

      Uri Geller - The Nine
      ... Puharich strode through this suddenly emerging counterculture
      on the world scene ...
      with the young people that he wrote a book, entitled Time No
      Longer In the ...
      www.uri-geller.com/books/maverick/maver8.htm - 68k - Cached -
      Similar pages

      The Second-Hand Book-Stall. Version Four, Part One.
      ... document relating to the Consciousness Movement, and the psi
      research conducted
      by Puharich, et. ... I cover it rather extensively in my book ("Time
      No Longer"). ...
      www.antiqillum.com/texts/2_BS/2_BS_Ver_4_Part_One.htm - 101k - Cached
      - Similar pages

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      NOTE THIS IS WHAT I STARTED WITH DOING TODAY:

      [1] SEQUENCE

      THEN AFTER I READ SARFATTI USING THE WORD: MODELS, Idecided to compose
      this post, then and only then did I learn of the patterns I mention at
      the very top of this page:

      [At 05:36:42p.m. on 03-02-05]

      Opened:

      From: Jack Sarfatti <Sarfatti@P...>
      Date: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:31 pm
      Subject: Linda M. Howe, Rick Doty, Peter Jennings

      Yes, OK, but Linda, Rick et-al do not understand the actual physics of
      time travel and mind-control of the craft. I do understand all that
      relatively better than do Hal Puthoff, Eric Davis and any other HUMAN
      physicist on this planet at this time FROM this time. The details of
      ET
      Tech are emerging at http://stardrive.org By their equations ye shall
      know them. Why is that? Simple I have been in contact with ET and
      obviously I am part ET - a hybrid. I am not the only one here. Harvard
      physicist Lubos Motl http://www.physics.rutgers.edu/~motl/ is at least
      one other one! He denies it. Even I will deny it. It is true even when
      we do deny it. ;-)

      On Feb 26, 2005, at 8:34 PM, antigray@c... wrote:

      ETC:

      [03:02:05 at 08:44p.m.c.s.t. t.c.s.a. comment: Shirley Maclaine
      appears on the cover of the 12-07-1987 TIME magazine with Gorbachev on
      the cover.

      Its in this magazine that appears the New Age Harmonies article [I am
      not a new ager, or alien hugger] that I was reading, and reminded
      myself to "not forget" right before the telephone rang, and I answered
      and heard the "voice" say "From outer space." SEE my earlier posts for
      a description of that telephone call.] Also the Odd Couple appears in
      that magazine about INF treaty, Reagan and Gorbachev. Recall John Mack
      said that Gorbachev had a UFO experience, what was that? what happened
      to Gorby? time now is 08:48p.m. 03-02-05]

      > Here is what happened. I was written up in Filer's Files about it:
      >
      > PRESIDENT CARTER TELLS SHIRLEY MACLAINE ABOUT UFOs
      > Donald Ratsch writes, according to a Larry King Show, Shirley
      > Maclaine revealed that former President Carter told her about UFO
      > crashes and alien bodies. The transcript of this exchange started
      with
      > a caller from Cocoa, Florida. Larry King says, "Cocoa Florida
      with
      > Shirley Maclaine, hello." Caller responds, "Hello, Good evening
      Larry
      > and Shirley, About two weeks ago, Nicholas Cage was on the Letterman
      > Show and said Shirley had told him that President Carter had told
      her
      > he had seen recovered alien spacecraft and aliens in a hanger. Can
      you
      > tell me exactly what President Carter said?" Shirley Maclaine
      replied,
      > "He didn't tell me that, but he told me many times that when I first
      > wrote "Out On A Limb" that he would support me, that it was true,
      that
      > there were crafts, that he believed there were occupants, why should
      > we be the only people in the universe. He wanted to shine the
      sunshine
      > laws on intelligence, to expose it, to see how the people would
      react,
      > but he didn't and wouldn't and couldn't as he explained to me."
      King:
      > "back with our remaining moments with Shirley Maclaine right after
      > this." (Larry King Show, May 1995)
      >
      > Filer's Files #9 — 2001, 2nd Part MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George
      > A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern February 26, 2001,
      > Sponsored by Electronic Arts; Majorstar@a.... Webmaster Chuck
      > Warren http://www.filersfiles.com,
      > PRESIDENT CARTER'S EYES TEAR OVER UFOs
      > Art Greenfield writes, "In your Filer's Files # 7 on 2/13/01 is the
      > report of the call to Larry King's show where Shirley MacLaine was
      > asked about what President Carter had told her about UFOs. I was
      that
      > caller."

      ETC:

      > "Presidential UFO" site at:
      > http://presidentialufo.com/
      >
      > Here is some of the information there about President Carter:

      ETC:

      From: antigray@c...
      Date: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:50 pm
      Subject: Re: Linda M. Howe, Rick Doty, Peter Jennings

      ETC:

      [06:02:22p.m. 03-02-05] Open Sarfatti_Physics_Seminars

      From: Jack Sarfatti <Sarfatti@P...>
      Date: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:10 pm
      Doty, Peter Jennings

      On Feb 27, 2005, at 4:50 PM, antigray@c... wrote:

      > In a message dated 2/27/2005 3:28:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      > Sarfatti_Physics_Seminars@yahoogroups.com writes:
      >
      > Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:31:54 -0800
      > From: Jack Sarfatti <Sarfatti@P...>
      > Subject: Linda M. Howe, Rick Doty, Peter Jennings
      >
      > Yes, OK, but Linda, Rick et-al do not understand the actual physics
      > of
      > time travel and mind-control of the craft. I do understand all that
      > relatively better than do Hal Puthoff, Eric Davis and any other
      HUMAN
      > physicist on this planet at this time FROM this time. The details of
      > ET
      > Tech are emerging at http://stardrive.org By their equations ye
      shall
      > know them. Why is that? Simple I have been in contact with ET and
      > obviously I am part ET - a hybrid. I am not the only one here.
      > Harvard
      > physicist Lubos Motl http://www.physics.rutgers.edu/~motl/ is at
      > least
      > one other one! He denies it. Even I will deny it. It is true even
      > when
      > we do deny it. ;-)
      >

      > Hi Jack,
      > Ok, I'll bite. Why do you think you are a hybrid?

      Read my books - plenty of details. Also I am so far ahead of the
      competition like Hal & Eric & Murad et-al on your shabby planet!
      http://stardrive.org/cartoon/spectra.html
      I obviously got a headstart in 1953.

      > Do you have some anomalous physical characteristics?

      Classified information. Hunter Thompson knew and it drove him to end
      The Hemmingway.

      > Real human/Gray alien hybrids are rather morose and lethargic. And
      > they have frizzy wispy hair.

      That's Larry Crowell! Perfect fit! Me and Arnold up Sacramento way are
      the new and improved models. Hal, he is an older model.

      > That's funny, you don't look hybrid. I have several abductee
      witnesses
      > that have seen hybrid babies and they don't seem to have sex organs
      > either. Say it ain't so Jack. LOL Art

      What makes you think there are only one kind of ET and one kind of
      hybrid? I am talking about mental properties not fleshly properties.
      Look at Jesus Christ and Mark Twain for example. They had the same
      flesh as you, but not the same mind/spirit and humor!

      From: antigray@c...
      Date: Wed Mar 2, 2005 3:20 pm
      Subject: Re: Re: Linda M. Howe, Rick Doty, Peter Jennings

      In a message dated 2/28/2005 3:56:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      Sarfatti_Physics_Seminars@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:10:24 -0800
      > From: Jack Sarfatti <Sarfatti@...>
      > Subject: Re: Re: Linda M. Howe, Rick Doty, Peter Jennings
      >
      > > Yes, OK, but Linda, Rick et-al do not understand the actual
      physics
      > >of time travel and mind-control of the craft. I do understand all
      that
      > > relatively better than do Hal Puthoff, Eric Davis and any other
      HUMAN
      > > physicist on this planet at this time FROM this time. The
      details of
      > >ET Tech are emerging at http://stardrive.org By their equations ye
      shall
      > > know them. Why is that? Simple I have been in contact with ET and
      > > obviously I am part ET - a hybrid. I am not the only one here.
      > >Harvard physicist Lubos Motl http://www.physics.rutgers.edu/~motl/
      is at
      > >least one other one! He denies it. Even I will deny it. It is true
      even
      > >when we do deny it. ;-)
      > >

      > > Hi Jack,
      > > Ok, I'll bite. Why do you think you are a hybrid?
      >
      > Read my books - plenty of details. Also I am so far ahead of the
      > competition like Hal &Eric &Murad et-al on your shabby planet!
      > http://stardrive.org/cartoon/spectra.html
      > I obviously got a headstart in 1953.

      Art: Traditionally the Grays will try to divert people who will
      present a threat to the overall harvesting program. So they probably
      made you and the 400 other bright kids less interested in following
      the path that would have lead them to, and made them available to be
      part of the Second Manhattan Project. Some people they dumbed down in
      certain parts of their thinking to mentally cripple them. I see you
      encounter that problem every darn day when you are talking to your
      colleagues that "just don't get it" or "can't grasp it." That leads
      you to say things like you did today in this very post: JS- " I do
      understand all that relatively better than do Hal Puthoff, Eric Davis
      and any other HUMAN physicist on this planet at this time FROM this
      time." If they hadn't been tampered with they could understand what
      you do as well as you do.
      Hell, you could have been twice as smart as Einstein and they
      altered you so you are merely his equal. LOL Thousands of years ago
      they were dumbing down ancient peoples with cocaine. Ever see the show
      on Discovery Channel called "The Curse of The Cocaine Mummies?"
      See:
      http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Articles/Curse%20of
      %20the%20Cocaine%20Mummies.html
      Someone was distributing Peruvian marching powder to the Egyptian
      pyramid builders.

      > >Do you have some anomalous physical characteristics?
      >
      > Classified information. Hunter Thompson knew and it drove him to end
      > The Hemmingway.

      Art: The aliens have a habit of making people suicidal who are a
      threat to their plans too. In the last 2 years I've prevented 5
      abductees from committing suicide. What was he topic that Hunter S.
      knew that was hazardous to his health?

      > >Real human/Gray alien hybrids are rather morose and lethargic. And
      > >they have frizzy wispy hair.
      >
      > That's Larry Crowell! Perfect fit! Me and Arnold up Sacramento way
      are
      > the new and improved models. Hal, he is an older model.

      Art: I'm pretty sure you are not an actual hybrid. That's why the
      aliens had to go back in time and abduct you and the 400 other kids.
      It was damage control to prevent all of you really brilliant kids from
      becoming personnel available for the Second Manhattan Project (that
      then never happened as a result the 400 diversions).

      > >That's funny, you don't look hybrid. I have several abductee
      witnesses
      > >that have seen hybrid babies and they don't seem to have sex organs
      > >either. Say it ain't so Jack. LOL Art
      >
      > What makes you think there are only one kind of ET and one kind of
      > hybrid? I am talking about mental properties not fleshly properties.
      > Look at Jesus Christ and Mark Twain for example. They had the same
      > flesh as you, but not the same mind/spirit and humor.

      Art: There are 4 species of aliens working together who all originated
      on Earth millions of years ago, and achieved sentience and space
      flight after they were relocated to another star system with the help
      of another race that is no longer involved with them. The four are the
      Grays, Nordics, Mantis, and the Repto Sapiens who control the others.
      Unlike Jesus, I'm keeping a low profile and only dealing with the
      people that will make a difference, while avoiding Reptilian
      entanglements. If I step on the wrong toes I could end up like JC or
      Hunter S. So, I am relegated to back channel operating out of the line
      of fire.

      Art

      THE END:

      :trixcleverspacealien

      time now is 08:26p.m.c.s.t. on March 02, 2005