Re: Penrose, Yilmaz, Puthoff, Davis : Nonlocality of Gravity Energy 3

  • Robert J. Brown
    Message 1 of 131 , Oct 30, 2004
      >>>>> "iksnileiz" == iksnileiz <iksnileiz@...> writes:
      iksnileiz> .

      iksnileiz> OK, let's take a break. I just got Zahar's "Einstein's
      iksnileiz> Revolution", which I want to read.

      iksnileiz> Z.

      Yes, let's sit on this for a while. This is taking a great deal of my
      time. I am enjoying it, but the only reason I have had the time to
      follow it is because I am testing a program that takes 6 hours to run,
      and I have been debugging this stinking thing for a week now.
      Hopefully I am about done with it. :-\

      --
      -------- "And there came a writing to him from Elijah" [2Ch 21:12] --------
      R. J. Brown III rj@... http://www.elilabs.com/~rj voice 859 567-7311