Frolov Russian Fraud RE: Chernetskii

  • Alexander Konkretny
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Frolov, what you write below is nonsense. Edward Kruglyakov is
      not only Chairman of the Commission Against Falsification in
      Scientific Researches; he is also one of the best experts
      in Russia on plasma physics and is recognized worldwide as such.
      See "plasma" and "kruglyakov" in Google. And you are just
      an undereducated fraud. Kruglyakov has long explained how
      the Chernetsky device really worked. For instance, see
      Kruglyakov's article of 1998, in Russian:

      http://atheismru.narod.ru/Pseudo_science/Krugljakov/06rtfw.htm

      And before Kruglyakov, many others (Netushil, Zaev, etc)
      conclusively demonstrated that the Chernetsky device was a dud.
      The Zaev letter wherein he calls Chernetsky a fraud like Blondlot
      has been published in many journals. Strange that you claim to
      be a "free-energy expert" but you do not know of these facts.
      Or maybe you do know, but are just trying to deceive people?

    • Vencislav
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
        The fact remains the fact, and nothing can change it:

        Frolov knew that Roschin and Godin are NOT members of Russian Academy
        of Science,
        but still he presented them as members... that is deliberate fraud.

        He also presented that man from Sibiria, fraud also, who said
        he collected bug's wings, and made a flying device with it,
        I don't remember his name... what a fraud, what a fraud, what a shame!

        --- In SarfattiScienceSeminars@yahoogroups.com, "Alexander Konkretny"