[Starfleet Command] Re: Dino Kraspedon?? >

  • bronzadam
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
      Okay, then let me tell you a further nonsense. Let's see if you can
      carry it.:-)

      You were never on the moon. Maybe you were somewhere else. The moon
      belongs to the heaven and there are living creatures. There are ufos
      etc. etc. These are sayings of the Grand Sheikh. What does your
      friend Stephen Schwartz would say?

      --- In SarfattiScienceSeminar@yahoogroups.com, Jack Sarfatti

      http://www.allmystery.de/ufos/entfuehrungen/originalberichte/dinokrasp
      > > edon.shtml
      > >
      > > His first contact was in November 1952. This is the time of
      Adamski.