Re: Columbia flew over my house

  • Jack Sarfatti
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2003

      It's time to get rid of our primitive conventional propulsion ASAP. If
      the zero point /\ field is how the saucers fly there is hope. If not,
      we are stuck here. No need for braking by atmosphere with the /\ warp
      field. One can slowly hover down (and up) on a self-generated free
      float timelike geodesic. Saucers are not seen arriving at Earth with
      typical reentry heat signatures. I forward an appropriate tribute to
      the fallen from Poland.

      I will be off line till Thurs - perhaps at bit on Monday.

      Sad day.
    • bronzadam <bronzadam@yahoo.de>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
        Yes, and please look for the following technology which was not
        selected by NASA for the Space Shuttle. So let's work further on
        methods for warp bubble.

        BTW, in Germany the TV is interviewing my former professor in rocket
        science, Prof. Hans-Hermann Koelle from TU Berlin. He was head of
        NASA's Advanced Project in Huntsville when the space shuttle was
        designed. You may know that the Columbia already escaped a
        catastrophe during its first flight according to my former professor
        Haberland in aircraft design. He also worked on the Space Shuttle and
        the Moon project. At the time NASA was happy to get the first shuttle
        astronauts back on earth.

        But tragedy probably started on 16th January during the start.

        http://www.unitelnw.com/aerospc/smart.htm

        A system of semiconducting diode elements (SDEs) will be used to
        charge the hull surface with controlled harmonics. The final layer of
        the smart skin will be composed of synthetic blue diamond, selected
        for its semiconducting
        properties and its ability to withstand more than 3000ºF. The
        exterior surface charge will prevent the diamond layer from
        deteriorating through oxidation.

        Unitel's smart skin design, containing layers of niobium, will
        support a close adhering cloud of electrons. This is a proven
        technology. In 1967, a design was offered to NASA by Avco of Everett,
        N.J., with the ability to screen out harmful particles and radiation,
        including heat, during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere. Avco
        maintained that an electron cloud would provide as much protection as
        a ten-foot thick lead wall.

        The composite fiber hull will be lighter than titanium-steel but more
        durable and just as strong of a material. The smart skin layer would
        be adjacent (outside) of the composite fiber layer which will support
        the modulated system of SDEs that provide the high volume of charge
        (close-adhering cloud of electrons in a Rayleigh-Stonely wave manner)
        to the exterior smart skin that is composed out of doped layers of
        niobium-tin-titanium-diamond.

        --- In Antigravity@yahoogroups.com, "wigstonmagna <andrew_ppp@h...>"

        --- In SarfattiScienceSeminar@yahoogroups.com, Jack Sarfatti