SPIRIT NEVER DIES....

  • nikhil parekh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      POEM

      SPIRIT NEVER DIES ::

      Artists die; their art never dies,
      Trees die; their wind never dies,
      Music dies; its tunes never die,
      Birds die; its flight never dies,
      Roses die; their scent never dies,
      Ocean die; their tanginess never dies,
      Eyes die; their empathy never dies,
      Fires die; their passion never dies,
      Forests die; their mysticism never dies,
      Clouds die; their enchantment never dies,
      Moonlight dies; its resplendence never dies,
      Shadows die; their incantation never dies,
      Lightening dies; its exhilaration never dies,
      Beauty dies; its fragrance never dies,
      Pioneers die; their conviction never dies,
      Conjurers die; their magic never dies,
      Philosophers die; their ideals never die,
      Waterfalls die; their exuberance never dies,
      Fantasises die; their excitement never dies,
      Exemplaries die; their reflection never dies,
      Explorers die; their expedition never dies,
      Clocks die; their time never dies,
      Muscles die; their ardour never dies,
      Desires die; their fascination never dies,
      Relationships die; their intimacy never dies,
      Fairies die; their innocence never dies,
      Crops die; their soil never dies,
      Deeds die; their virtue never dies,
      Styles die; their grace never dies,
      Castles die; their grandiloquence never dies,
      Mothers die; their tenderness never dies,
      Civilizations die; their rudiments never die,
      Religion dies; its equality never dies,
      Palms die; their destiny never dies,
      Blood dies; its poignancy never dies,
      Revolution dies; its belligerence never dies,
      Winks die; their flirtation never dies,
      Food dies; its taste never dies,
      Flesh dies; its character never dies,
      Brain dies; its ideas never die,
      Squirrel dies; its vivaciousness never dies,
      Perspiration dies; its perseverance never dies,
      Fingers die; their signature never dies,
      Language dies; its expression never dies,
      Exhibitions die; their masterpieces never die,
      Spiders die; their webs never die,
      Youth dies; its exultation never dies,
      Entrepreneurs die; their vision never dies,
      Renaissance dies; its freedom never dies,
      Lovers die; their love never dies,
      Heart dies; its beats never die,
      Body dies; its benevolence never dies,
      Breath dies; its omnipotence never dies,
      And life dies; but its spirit never dies…

      ©COPYRIGHT—2002, BY NIKHIL PAREKH

      DO VISIT! I'D BE OVERWHELMINGLY HONORED !! HELP ME
      PROPAGATE THE ESSENCE OF IMMORTAL PEACE AND LOVE, TO
      THE FARTHEST CORNER OF THIS MESMERIZING UNIVERSE !!
      GOD
      BLESS ALL WITH UNFATHOMABLE HAPPINESS.....

      MY POETRY BOOK PURCHASING SITES:: ( IF YOU'D LIKE TO
      READ MY POETRY
      BOOKS)

      1)http://www.dgpublishers.com/section_two.htm :MY
      HEART CRIES—-“ TRIBUTES TO AMERICA ”, GODLY PARENTS,
      IN THE
      LAP OF MY MOTHER, BY
      NIKHIL PAREKH

      2) http://www.sunnypub.com/childinfo.shtml : WHEN I
      WAS A
      CHILD, BY
      NIKHIL PAREKH

      3) http://www.sunnypub.com/believedinfo.shtml : IF YOU
      BELEIVED, BY
      NIKHIL PAREKH

      4) http://www.campbells-e-books.com/nikhil%20page.html
      :
      I AM IN LOVE,
      THE BEST WAY TO TACKLE LIFE,MARRIED, WITH GREAT POWER,
      LIFE IS
      BEAUTIFUL, ONE HEART , JUST UNITE, AND MANY MORE TO
      UNVEIL, BY
      NIKHIL PAREKH

      5) http://shaneland.co.uk/estore/index.html : Several
      of
      my ebooks
      selling at shaneland, the world's first poetry search
      engine, and a
      fantastic site, for all those creative brains out
      there...It
      incorporates stupendously enthralling stuff from
      authors all round
      the globe...Do check it out !!

      Join my
      poetry group, for poetry directly from the inner most
      recesses of
      the heart. Help me in my mission of propagating the
      mesmerizing
      essence of the heart, to the most fathomless corners
      of this
      colossal Universe…

      2) http://www.authorsden.com/nikhilparekh : I'D BE
      DELIGHTED IF YOU HAD
      A GLIMPSE INTO MORE OF MY POETRY AND ALL MY BOOKS,
      CLICKING ON
      SECTIONS DISPLAYED ON LEFT HAND SIDE OF PAGE…..SOME OF
      MY
      PERCEPTIONS ON WRITING POETRY, AS WELL INCORPORATED
      UNDER "
      ARTICLES"…..

      3) http://www.sunnypub.com/NikhilParekh.shtml : Do
      check
      out my new
      website, which the most magnanimous sunnypub.com, has
      created for me,
      you'll find easy maneuverable links over here to all
      my poetic work
      till date…Enjoy !!

      visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com
    • Cristine
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002

        GOD SHOWED MY NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE!

        In my prayers, I have been asking God to show me if indeed my name is written in the Book of Life. As a Roman Catholic, the priests told us that our names are written in that book. I met other people belonging to other denominations and they claim the same thing. I was wondering how people of varied religious beliefs, and following "different ways" of salvation have a common claim to eternal life that is contrary to:

        Galatians 1:8 "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

        First, I wanted God to reveal to me the Book of Life. As I read the Holy Bible, I came across:"

        Psalms 40:7 (Our Lord speaking) "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me."

        I concluded the Sacred Scriptures is the Book of Life for no other book can we find showing the Way to eternal life. God answered my first question. This is confirmed by Bible characters like Abel, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, Moses, the Apostles, and Disciples of our Lord whose names, I know, are all written in the Sacred Scriptures.

        All of a sudden Lazarus came to my mind that was dead for four days and entombed in a cave covered with a stone:

        John 11:17 "Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already."

        As if God wanted to satisfy my obsession, little by little I began to see myself in Lazarus whom our Lord said was only "asleep:"

        John 11:11 "…he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep."

        Actually he was "dead."

        John 11:14 "Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead."

        Reading Proverbs 21:16 validated what I am thinking of myself, "

        The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead." As a Natural Man, I have to admit that I am "dead" in the eyes of our Lord because I cannot clearly understand the message of God in His words.

        1 Cor. 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

        Lazarus' body stinks due to corruption for he had been dead for four (4) days:

        John 11:39 "… Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days."

        Like Lazarus, God revealed to me how I "stink" with all the abominations in His sight:

        Rom. 3:10 "There is none righteous, no, not one: 11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."

        Isa. 64:6 "But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags…"

        Lazarus is in the dark tomb. I am in this dark world. Otherwise our Lord would not have said, "I am the light of the world." A stone covered the tomb, so is my "heart as firm as a stone" that prevents the "light of the gospel" from penetrating my soul or human spirit.

        Job 41:24 "…heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone."

        However,

        Jesus said:

        John 11:39 "Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days."

        So my "heart of stone" is set aside:

        Ezek. 36.26 "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh."

        Lazarus heard the shout of our Lord:

        John 11:43 "And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth."

        John 11:44 "And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go."

        I also rose from "spiritual death" when I heard the truth that gives "spiritual life". It was then that I realized I was "born in Spirit."

        John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

        Forthwith, I realized I was "spiritually bound with human doctrines, religious traditions, and human ways." Just as Jesus said unto the people around, "Loose him, and let him go," the power of truth from the mouth of my brethren unbound me from erroneous religious teachings taken from the word of God. From then on Lazarus walked with our Lord, as I now walk on the Way.

        Lazarus was alive as I have "spiritual life". This is God's confirmation that, indeed, my name is written in the Book of Life. I cannot only see myself in Lazarus, but in Abel, Noah, Abraham, Jacob, the Apostles and Disciples of our Lord. I am given the great privilege afforded to them:

        Mark 4:34 "But without a parable spake he not unto them: and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples."

        From then on, God revealed many things that only now do I clearly understand them, examples:

        Matthew 11:25 "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."

        2 Timothy 3:15 "And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."

        Thereafter, I was delivered from spiritual hypocrisy because God's standard of righteousness is clearly distinguished from man's standard, which I followed before:

        Romans 10:2 "For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. 3For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."

        From thereon, I come to God through His words for He is being represented thereto. Never was I contented praying and praising Him only with my lips, but rather of sustaining my relationship with Him through the truth in His words:

        Isaiah 29:13 "Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me…and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid."

        Lord, how could I express my eternal gratitude to You for this wonderful "miracle?" I could only praise and glorify You through Your words (Psa. 56:10). Hallelujah! (www.purechristianity.org)

        Cris

        Sell a Home for Top $
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/OtTslB/TM