Potential 21st Century USAF-RAF-IAF Weapons: Warp Drive and Star Gate Vacuum Metric Engineering

  • Dr X
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 9:29 AM
      "harness the cosmic energy" General Douglas MacArthur "Duty, Honor,
      Country" West Point.

      http://stardrive.org/Jack/cover.jpg NEW

      http://stardrive.org/Jack/STB.pdf 8 meg file PREVIEW

      >The Invisible War College
      >
      >Memorandum For The Record

      Subject: Military Technological Surprise in 21st Century Aerospace Warfare

      by Jack Sarfatti, Ph.D.
      Theoretical Physicist, physics degrees from Cornell, USCD & UCR
      former Civil Air Patrol 1954 & USAF ROTC, Cornell 1958, US National
      Defense Fellow, Title IV 1960, US Navy PACE Instructor 1971-87 , UKAERE
      Harwell 1966 & 1971

      >Bottom line
      >

      >/\eff ~ Lp^-2{1 - Lp^3|PsiI|^2(1 - 2(|PsiII|/|PsiI|)cos[argPsiI - argPsiII +
      >electromagnetic phase difference]}
      >
      >This shows how to control vacuum gravity electromagnetically in a strong way
      >beating G/c^4
      >
      >Note base line in /\ = 0, therefore
      >
      >/\eff = -2Lp|PsiIPsiII|cos[argPsiI - argPsiII + electromagnetic phase
      >difference]}

      Note |PsiI| ~ 10^49.5 virtual off mass shell bound positronium pairs per
      cc^1/2 in the macro-quantum vacuum. |PsiII| ~ 10^11 per cm^1/2 real
      electron pairs on mass shell in Ray Chiao's Type II Superconductor that
      we may wish to rotate for vacuum propulsion. Therefore,

      /\eff ~ -2*10^-33*10^61*cos[argPsiI - argPsiII + electromagnetic phase difference]} cm^-2

      /\eff ~ -2*10^28*cos[argPsiI - argPsiII + electromagnetic phase difference]}cm^-2

      The effective radius of curvature scale from the electromagnetically controlled /\ macro-quantum vacuum field with dimensionless coupling strength ~ (Applied Magnetic Flux)/(Superconducting Flux Quantum)is, therefore, ~ 1 fermi. We can weaken this, i.e. increase the controllable anti-gravitating dark energy /\ > 0/gravitating dark matter /\ < 0 by keeping the total Josephson gauge-invariant phase difference close to 90 degrees.

      This dimensionless coupling strength is to be compared, for example, with the "brute force" dimensionless spacetime stiffness figure of merit

      (G/c^4)Tuv(gauge matter on mass shell)/(GM/c^r^3)

      Note for comparison local Weyl vacuum curvature scale is GM/c^2r^3. Local radius of curvature from Earth at surface of Earth is ~ 1 AU ~ 10^13 cm.

      Weyl Vacuum Curvature at Earth Surface ~ 10^-26 cm^-2.

      That is, the basic "warp force" scale of the /\ macro-quantum partially coherent zero point gauge source and force fluctuation local field is ~ 54 powers of ten larger than the "weight" of gravity at the LNIF rest frame at the surface of the Earth. This is the most powerful weapon concept ever. Nuclear weapons are like small Chinese firecrackers in comparison.
      Unfortunately, deployment of such a weapon could literally break the planet in pieces and destroy the Solar System. This is what we are up against if there are hostile alien ET Civilizations "Out There".

      "Deterrence" is our only policy.

> [...]
      >>>vacuum superconductor whose supercurrent is the vacuum Maxwell displacement
      >>>current -- another nice feature of my theory that has not been emphasized.
      >>>
      >>>Note G/c^4 spacetime stiffness barrier cancels out of the problem.
      >>>
      >>>/\ is a function of EM 4-potential via minimal coupling to the virtual e+-e-
      >>>PV current densities via argPsi.
      >>>
      >>>This is very simple and straightforward -- mainstream in the box.
      >>>
      >>>Flying saucers do it, don't they? ;-)
      >>>

      >>>To make it even simpler.
      >>>
      >>>Let
      >>>
      >>>dy/dx = 0 < A << 1
      >>>
      >>>Therefore
      >>>
      >>>dx/dy = 1/A >> 1
      >>>

      >>>x and y have independent control parameters p, b respectively with vastly
      >>>different coupling strengths.
      >>>
      >>>y = y(b)
      >>>
      >>>x = x(p)
      >>>
      >>>y ~ /\, x I~ Tuv(Matter), A I~ G/c^4
      >>>
      >>>Or, alternatively, more physically think of a huge water pipe at the bottom
      >>>of a dam with a high lake behind it. A certain amount of work W is needed to
      >>>open the valve releasing hydroelectric energy E >> W.
      >>>
      >>>The virtual positronium vacuum condensate Psi is the "lake".
      >>>
      >>>The minimal coupling of the EM 4-potential Au to the phase argPsi of the
      >>>virtual positronium superfluid is the valve or grid (triode analogy)
      >>>controlling the flow through the pipe.
      >>>
      >>>The flow is a Josephson macro-quantum super current of momenergy transfer
      >>>through the interference of the vacuum Psi with the Psi of a real
      >>>superconductor like the rotating Modanese superconducting disk for coherent
      >>>nonradiating induction near fields off mass shell, and, alternatively,
      >>>Chiao's gravity radio for radiative coherent far fields on mass shell.
      >>>
      >>>So we have ZPE VACUUM <-> MATTER Josephson tunneling of momenergy currents
      >>>Tuv^;v and tuv^;v.
      >>>
      >>>Tuv^;v ~ Ju*sin{argPsi - (2e/hc)[(Magnetic Flux) + Voltage difference x
      >>>time]} in a closed loop for example.
      >>>That is only one approach.
      >>>
      >>>A resonating AC voltage control signal will induce a DC flow of momenergy
      >>>between /\ macro-quantum vacuum geometry and real superconductor for
      >>>example. A DC applied control voltage induces an oscillating exchange of
      >>>momenergy between /\ vacuum geometry and matter. There is also magnetic
      >>>trapped flux control via Meissner effect inducing oscillations in persistent
      >>>momenergy currents between /\ vacuum * matter.
      >>>
      >>>/\ > 0 is locally anti-gravitating dark energy macro-quantum vacuum region.
      >>>
      >>>/\ < 0 is locally gravitating dark matter macro-quantum vacuum region.
      >>>
      >>>Given Psi(Sarfatti Vacuum) = PsiI & Psi(Modanese) = PsiII
      >>>
      >>>Ju = 2(K/h)(|PsiI||PsiII|) sin{argPsiI - argPsiII - (2e/hc)[(Magnetic Flux)
      >>>+ Voltage difference x time]}
      >>>
      >>>/\(Sarfatti Vacuum) = Lp^-2[1 - Lp^3|PsiI|^2]

      >>>There is also a nonlinear Landau-Ginzburg equation for PsiI + PsiII
      >>>
      >>>The above over-simplified toy model neglects the nonlinear terms that are
      >>>important for metric engineering control systems.

    • Dr X
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 11:49 AM
        You Dumb Bastard, Deterrence is what prevented Nuclear Holocaust in the
        past 50 years.

        This is why I say you are The Pied Piper to American Defeat and Disaster.

        Does Maurice Strong agree with you on this?

        Joseph P. Firmage wrote:

        >>System. This is what we are up against if there are hostile
        >>alien ET Civilizations "Out There".
        >>
        >>"Deterrence" is our only policy.
        >>

        >Such policy advice is an example of where our social visions are
        >absolutely divergent.
        >

        >>>Let historians note that Bernie Haisch called my work here worthless
        >>>and Joe Firmage called it irrelevant. Hal Puthoff, in contrast,
        >>>admitted he had nothing better in terms of theory,
        >>>

        >I was referring to our debate on the physical interpretation of
        >relativity. Your recent conjectures RE the manner in which to create
        >useful field effects were not what I was referring to. Though I cannot
        >yet say whether there is anything uniquely new in your recent work, I've
        >been supportive of the categorical direction for 3 years.

        OK thanks for the clarification. None too soon. Will keep that in mind
        in my final tweaking of the ISSO Chapter in

        http://stardrive.org/Jack/cover.jpg

        Meantime contemplate the numbers I came up with this morning! If you can
        that is.

        You had better hope that Iraq, Iran and Red China are not ahead of US on
        this stuff.

        Hal Puthoff agrees with me that this last fear is not idle.