Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: The Aquino System-H : ELF or UHF?

Expand Messages
  • hizlimurat
    Prof. DeAquino published a new paper presenting experiments with a 60 kg iron ball. From: blaze_labs Date: Fri May 31, 2002 9:56 am
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      Prof. DeAquino published a new paper presenting experiments with a 60
      kg iron ball.

      From: "blaze_labs" <blaze_labs@y...>
      Date: Fri May 31, 2002 9:56 am
      Subject: Re: The Aquino System-H : ELF or UHF?


      ADVERTISEMENT



      Hi all,

      Let me try to clear this ELF sitiuation. First of all have a look at
      the radio band classification:

      Band, Nomenclature, Frequency, Wavelength
      ELF Extremely Low Frequency 3 - 30 Hz 100,000 - 10,000 km
      SLF Super Low Frequency 30 - 300 Hz 10,000 - 1,000 km
      ULF Ultra Low Frequency 300 - 3000 Hz 1,000 - 100 km
      VLF Very Low Frequency 3 - 30 kHz 100 - 10 km
      LF Low Frequency 30 - 300 kHz 10 - 1 km
      MF Medium Frequency 300 - 3000 kHz 1 km - 100 m
      HF High Frequency 3 - 30 MHz 100 - 10 m
      VHF Very High Frequency 30 - 300 MHz 10 - 1 m
      UHF Ultra High Frequency 300 - 3000 MHz 1 m - 10 cm
      SHF Super High Frequency 3 - 30 GHz 10 - 1 cm
      EHF Extremely High Frequency 30 - 300 GHz 1 cm - 1 mm

      o.k. so Aquino's system is using 9.9milliHertz = 9.9E-3Hz, which goes
      even lower than the standard ELF, but since this frequency band is
      not defined as a radio band, it can still be called ELF.

      Now, let me explain why 9.9mHz is FAR FROM dc, especially in Fran DE
      Aquino's setup. What might look as ELF is actually UHF. To understand
      this I suggest you read my ideas at:

      http://bel.150m.com/biefeld.htm

      especially from the heading 'Spacetime warping' onwards.

      In his paper Fran De Aquino says that the high refractive index of
      iron is slowing down the speed of light to less than 0.1m/s. My
      version is that the refractive index creates a spacetime frame in
      which effective lengths get shorter when viewed from our reference
      spacetime frame due to time dilation. The actual speed of light does
      not change within the dielectric but time dilation occurs. This is
      supported 100% by Einstein's theory of relativity. Saying that speed
      of light changes goes against Einsteins theory.

      Anyway, at the end of the day, whether you state that speed of light
      slows down, or time & effective lengths got shorter, all De Aquino's
      equations remain unchanged.

      So, what is the REAL frequency acting on the iron atoms:

      From Aquino's equation 12:

      Velocity of wave within the sphere is 1.386E-3m/s
      Refractive index = c/v= 2.16E11
      Time dilation/ length change = 1/n = 4.62E-12

      So time rate has slowed down by 4.62E-12 of 'our time rate'
      Also, the lengths within the new frame got shorter by 4.62E-12

      Wavelength for 9.9mHz in freespace is 3.03E10m
      REAL wavelength = 3.03E10 x 4.62E-12 = 0.14m

      If you 'view' this wavelength WITHIN the dielectric time frame, you
      will see a frequency of:

      f= c/wavelength = 2.14E9 = 2.14Giga Hertz!! - UHF band

      And this is the actual frequency acting at the atomic level.

      NOTE: the REAL frequency and wavelengths in action are not the same
      as those seen by an observer outside the spacetime frame. So, what
      might look as almost dc might look much different as it enters
      Aquino's setup.


      Best Regards,
      Saviour.


      --- In Lifters@y..., Marinescu Cristian <marinec3@y...> wrote:
      >
      > --- "August R. Wohlt" <yahoo@i...> wrote:
      > > Um, can someone explain to me how 9.9mHz can be
      > > considered ELF? If
      > > that's milliHertz and not megaHertz, then this is
      > > pretty much
      > > straight DC...
      > >
      >
      >
      >
      > Yea..if it's millihertz than what is the difference
      > between such AC current and a DC current? The werry
      > slow down of the sine wave?9.9 mHz, that means an
      > oscilation every 100 secs. That's one.
      >
      > Two: I also subscribe for a video as Saviour and
      > Antony said.
      >
      > Tree: Not only a video will be enough, but some
      > construction details for a full replication even at a
      > smaller scale .I don't think that if the
      > setup is so simple as in that picture, nobody will be
      > able to measure at least few grams of loosed weight.
      >
      > And Four: what happened with Sys-G device? It becamed
      > secret or what?
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Cristian
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > --- "August R. Wohlt" <yahoo@i...> wrote:
      > > Um, can someone explain to me how 9.9mHz can be
      > > considered ELF? If
      > > that's milliHertz and not megaHertz, then this is
      > > pretty much
      > > straight DC...
      > >
      > > On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 08:04:13PM -0000, blaze_labs
      > > wrote:
      > > > Woow!,
      > > >
      > > > This is 100% pure antigravity. Am I missing
      > > something (or too excited
      > > > after reading this), or this genious found a way
      > > to develop an
      > > > equivalent thrust of 1000N at an input power of
      > > 829 microwatts? We
      > > > should definetely replicate these results.
      > > >
      > > > BR
      > > > Saviour
    • hizlimurat
      From: blaze_labs Date: Fri May 31, 2002 10:26 am Subject: Re: The Aquino System-H : ELF or UHF? ADVERTISEMENT Hi Christian, I know it
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2002
      • 0 Attachment
        From: "blaze_labs" <blaze_labs@y...>
        Date: Fri May 31, 2002 10:26 am
        Subject: Re: The Aquino System-H : ELF or UHF?


        ADVERTISEMENT



        Hi Christian,

        I know it is hard to beleive, but the actual voltage & current
        oscillations WITHIN the dipole itself are NOT 9.9mHz but 2.14Ghz. In
        my calculations you see that I derived the full wavelength of 0.14m,
        which correlates exactly to De Aquino's half wavelength dipole of
        0.07m (70mm). The dipole is resonant at 2.14Ghz and not at 9.9mHz,
        thrust me. So, the big question is - at what point does this
        frequency change occurs. The last point you can detect the 9.9mHz
        signal is at the dipole feed point, the first point you can detect
        the 2.14Ghz is along the dipole elements, quite tricky but real.

        Regards,
        Saviour.

        --- In Lifters@y..., Marinescu Cristian <marinec3@y...> wrote:
        > Yea Saviour, I agree,
        >
        > but still you have a current of 9,9millihertz
        > entering to the dipole..isn't it?
        >
        > Cristian
        >
        > --- blaze_labs <blaze_labs@y...> wrote:
        > > Hi all,
        > >
        > > Let me try to clear this ELF sitiuation. First of
        > > all have a look at
        > > the radio band classification
      • hizlimurat
        We could also use the carbonly iron layer applied on the F-117 stealth fighter. One can order such pulver of tiny coated micron sized iron spheres from BASF.
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2002
        • 0 Attachment
          We could also use the carbonly iron layer applied on the F-117
          stealth fighter. One can order such pulver of tiny coated micron
          sized iron spheres from BASF.

          It absorbs microwaves excellently. But what is generated then.
          In the theory of Burkhard Heim EM waves can be converted into
          gravitational waves. He already suggested experiments based on Prof.
          Schumann's radar technology to convert microwaves into g-waves. This
          was in the 50s.

          I think it was a torus shaped device. Is Prof. DeAquino after
          something real?

          What is the link to the recent work of Prof. Ciao from Berkeley?
        • hizlimurat
          From: Bruno Tilgner Date: Fri May 31, 2002 8:16 pm Subject: Zinc sulphide ADVERTISEMENT In it Aquino mentions of using zinc sulphide doped
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2002
          • 0 Attachment
            From: Bruno Tilgner <btilgner@s...>
            Date: Fri May 31, 2002 8:16 pm
            Subject: Zinc sulphide


            ADVERTISEMENT


            In it Aquino mentions of using zinc sulphide doped with silver to be
            charged electrically over a metallic surface. Given your current
            Lifters functioing with zinc this wouldn't seem to be much of a
            stretch of current SOPs.

            Regards,

            Bruno
            -----Original Message-----
            From: Bruno Tilgner [mailto:btilgner@...]
            Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 2:12 PM
            To: 'Lifters@yahoogroups.com'
            Subject: [Lifters] Phosphorescent Lifters?


            Hi Saviour,

            While we're on the topic of Aquino's work what about adding a
            luminescent layer onto a Lifter and bathing it in UV light to see if
            we can generate added Lift. Any thoughts on this?

            Regards,

            Bruno
            http://www.elo.com.br/~deaquino/Gravitational%20Shielding.pdf

            http://www.elo.com.br/~deaquino/A%20Possibility%20of%20Control.pdf




            --- In SarfattiScienceSeminar@y..., "hizlimurat" <hizlimurat@y...>
            wrote:
            >
            > We could also use the carbonly iron layer applied on the F-117
            > stealth fighter. One can order such pulver of tiny coated micron
            > sized iron spheres from BASF.
            >
            > It absorbs microwaves excellently. But what is generated then.
            > In the theory of Burkhard Heim EM waves can be converted into
            > gravitational waves. He already suggested experiments based on
            Prof.
            > Schumann's radar technology to convert microwaves into g-waves.
            This
            > was in the 50s.
            >
            > I think it was a torus shaped device. Is Prof. DeAquino after
            > something real?
            >
            > What is the link to the recent work of Prof. Ciao from Berkeley?
          • hizlimurat
            From: Barry Turner Date: Sat Jun 1, 2002 3:09 am Subject: TR-3B Magnetic Field Disrupter ADVERTISEMENT Hi I found this while browsing
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 1, 2002
            • 0 Attachment
              From: "Barry Turner" <btba09418@b...>
              Date: Sat Jun 1, 2002 3:09 am
              Subject: TR-3B Magnetic Field Disrupter


              ADVERTISEMENT


              Hi

              I found this while browsing the Daily Grail. Strikes me as very
              similar to the Indian Vimanas that have been described so perhaps
              there is something in it after all.

              The Air Force has a non-secret that the news media cannot legally
              report. However, hundreds of people have seen it fly. And fly it can
              because it uses a gravity neutralization system that makes it weigh
              89% of its original weight. [This is of course hard to believe unless
              you are aware of the fact that each year the United States government
              confiscates 6,000 patents a year. For decades the us government has
              confiscated any patent that related to anti-gravity.] The TR-3B has a
              circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field
              Disrupter. The mercury based plasma is pressurized at 250,000
              atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated
              to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting
              gravity disruption.

              The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or
              neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89
              percent making the vehicle extremely light, and able to outperform
              and outmanoeuvre any craft. Like other high performance aircraft, the
              manoeuvres are limited to the ability of the crew to withstand G
              forces. But, inside the TR-3B the G forces are also reduced by 89%.
              Thus the crew of the TR-3B can perform a 40G manoeuvre with the crew
              feeling 4.2 Gs.

              The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at
              each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach
              9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet - then who
              knows how fast it can go!

              http://www.handpen.com/Bio/gravity.htm

              http://fouchemedia.com/arap/speech.htm

              I thought that this was an interesting fact, but didn't see how it
              could possibly relate to antigravity, until I ran across the
              following article: "Guidelines to Antigravity" by Dr. Robert Forward,
              written in 1962 (available at:
              http://www.whidbey.com/forward/pdf/tp007.pdf).

              P.S. Dr. Forward has also written a number of other articles that may
              be of interest to readers of this list. They are located at:

              http://www.whidbey.com/forward/TechPubs.html
            • hizlimurat
              Hi Barry, then let us find those ways to reduce the effect of gravity. Coatings may be a key issue. Let s study DeAquino, Gebrenikov etc. And also the chiral
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 1, 2002
              • 0 Attachment
                Hi Barry,

                then let us find those ways to reduce the effect of gravity.
                Coatings may be a key issue. Let's study DeAquino, Gebrenikov etc.
                And also the chiral matter stuff introduced by Ron Kita.

                Woow, we could use lifter technology to drive the craft then.
                With ionic "flaps" you can make extreme maneuvers as we can see with
                our lifters.

                Do you think the Belgian ufo from 1988 was such kind of a hybrid??

                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lifters/message/3435

                http://www.alien.de/cenap/belgien/belgien4a.htm

                Up to date I do not understand the function of the pulsating center
                sphere glowing in a red colour. See the picture at the page above.

                This craft fascinated me in 1994. Since then I am after it.:-)

                Best regards,
                Berkant

                --- In Lifters@y..., "Barry Turner" <btba09418@b...> wrote:
                > Hi
                >
                > I found this while browsing the Daily Grail. Strikes me as very
                similar to the Indian Vimanas that have been described so perhaps
                there is something in it after all.
                >
                > The Air Force has a non-secret that the news media cannot legally
                report. However, hundreds of people have seen it fly. And fly it can
                because it uses a gravity neutralization system that makes it weigh
                89% of its original weight. [This is of course hard to believe unless
                you are aware of the fact that each year the United States government
                confiscates 6,000 patents a year. For decades the us government has
                confiscated any patent that related to anti-gravity.] The TR-3B has a
                circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field
                Disrupter. The mercury based plasma is pressurized at 250,000
                atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated
                to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting
                gravity disruption.
                >
                > The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or
                neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89
                percent making the vehicle extremely light, and able to outperform
                and outmanoeuvre any craft. Like other high performance aircraft, the
                manoeuvres are limited to the ability of the crew to withstand G
                forces. But, inside the TR-3B the G forces are also reduced by 89%.
                Thus the crew of the TR-3B can perform a 40G manoeuvre with the crew
                feeling 4.2 Gs.
                >
                > The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted
                at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-
                Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet - then
                who knows how fast it can go!
                >
                > http://www.handpen.com/Bio/gravity.htm
                >
                > http://fouchemedia.com/arap/speech.htm
                >
                > I thought that this was an interesting fact, but didn't see how it
                could possibly relate to antigravity, until I ran across the
                following article: "Guidelines to Antigravity" by Dr. Robert Forward,
                written in 1962 (available at:
                http://www.whidbey.com/forward/pdf/tp007.pdf).
                >
                > P.S. Dr. Forward has also written a number of other articles that
                may be of interest to readers of this list. They are located at:
                >
                > http://www.whidbey.com/forward/TechPubs.html
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.