Re: Graviton = Entangled Gluon Pair?

  • JACK SARFATTI
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      If you find any more technical papers on this new unitarity method please let us know. The Sci Am bibilography is not very good.

      On Apr 30, 2012, at 7:00 AM, Jonathan Post wrote:

      I actually went out and bought a copy of the May 2012 Scientific American, at Jack's suggestion.

      By the way:

      With the aid of concrete examples, we consider the question of whether, in the presence of conformal curvature, a conformal geodesic can become trapped in smaller and smaller sets, or phrased informally: are spirals possible? We do not arrive at a definitive answer, but we are able to find situations where this behaviour is ruled out, including a reduction of the conformal-geodesic equations to quadratures in a specific non-conformally flat metric.

      On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:01 AM, JACK SARFATTI <adastra1@...> wrote:
      > I wrote a paper in early 70's published by Frohlich & Cummings in Collective Phenomena trying to link gravity w strong force cited in wiki

      On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:07 PM, JACK SARFATTI <sarfatti@...> wrote:
      (1974). "Eightfold way as a consequence of the general theory of relativity"Collective Phenomena, Vol 1, No. 3, pp. 169–172.

      Also in my M-Theory of emergent gravity I need 8 Goldstone phases one perhaps for each massless gluon.

      The LIF gravity tetrad fields are spin 1 and Einstein’s metric tensor is quadratic in them.

      1 + 1 = 2 + 1 + 0 for spins

      On Apr 29, 2012, at 10:01 AM, JACK SARFATTI wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from JACK SARFATTI included below]

      I wrote a paper in early 70's published by Frohlich & Cummings in Collective Phenomena trying to link gravity w strong force cited in wiki

      Sci Am May 2012

      Sent from my iPhone