Re: Secret Space Navy Myth & DARPA 100 year Starship Study

  • Kim Burrafato
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
      Likewise, Ed. There are enough wastes of time out there.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Nov 1, 2011, at 15:46, Ed Komarek <ed.komarek@...> wrote:

      I am not going to waste my time on you and Kim as your minds are already made up.  I am making my case in the chapters in this book with supporting evidence, but all you guys come up with is unfounded opinion so until you are ready to make you case with your sources supporting your opinion don't shoot the messenger.  Better to spend my time with the young folks in the Occupy movement as they have not had 60 years of mass media brainwashing to contend with. :-)  You guys are hopeless.  :-)  Do you really think people like Richard Dolan are paranoid and nuts as well.  Good grief you are in really bad shape.  Should I call a cult deprogramer to deprogram the 60 years of brainwashing inflicted on your calcified minds. ha ha  Ed

      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:45 PM, Kim Burrafato <lensman137@...> wrote:
      Ed

      All this stuff about the Tall Whites, Short Grays, etc.. is pure hogwash. Have YOU ever seen one of these critters?  All you're doing is helping to perpetuate an increasingly whacky popular urban myth. Do you REALLY believe for one moment that there is an entirely separate society that is privy to such technology, and that all the rest of us could not know that? This borders on pathological.  I thought you were smarter than that, but maybe I was wrong.  Try to stick to the facts, Ed.

      Jack is right on the money when he says the folks at Cal Tech and MIT would be the first to know and would be the first to proclaim the existence of such advanced technology. So what are we left with, a bunch of unknown geniuses (Bob Lazar immediately comes to mind;-) working in deep black programs?  Not. You will have to do much better than simply making more extraordinary claims based on unsubstantiated second hand anecdotal reports.  When you can get some of these deep black, credible scientist insiders to come out and publicly expose this enormous operation, provided their backgrounds check out, you might gain more credibility.  Until then, you're just spouting fairy tales.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 31, 2011, at 15:45, JACK SARFATTI <sarfatti@...> wrote:

      no time to read this
      cc to the experts
      On Oct 31, 2011, at 3:06 AM, Ed Komarek wrote:

      From my Chapter 4. :-)  which I am sure you did not even scan or your would have seen this.  Ed

      Is NASA trying to tell us something in releasing the following information into the public domain now and how long have they been sitting on this information? This article and other articles say that the Moon is loaded with titanium ore with concentrations up to 18% http://news.discovery.com/space/moon-titanium-111012.html

      Discovery News says, “Lava flows that turned into rocks on the moon are enriched with titanium in concentrations far higher than what is found on Earth. The precious material could be used to construct equipment for lunar and other spacecraft.” “Detailed maps from a robotic NASA science satellite circling the moon show deposits as rich as about 18 percent, planetary geologist Jeffrey Gillis-Davis, with the University of Hawaii, told Discovery News.”

      Another article is titled, Titanium On The Moon: Resources To Spark New Space Race? http://www.huliq.com/12092/titanium-moon-resources-spark-new-space-race states: “Titanium has been discovered on the moon in abundance. Since it is a rare element on Earth, lighter and more durable than steel, could the demand for it possibly spark a renewed interest in getting to and even establishing bases on the moon?” Wow says I, just imagine that!!!!

      It makes sense to me that maybe titanium is a very important trade item amongst space faring civilizations because it is an important material for exotic space craft construction, part of the same metal alloy, smart metal alleged to have been from the Roswell and other ET crashes. Today it’s manufactured and is known as Nitinol.

      The following two excerpts are from the extremely detailed study and analysis that links the development of Nitinol with ET spacecraft crashes. http://ufocon.blogspot.com/2010/08/roswell-battelle-memory-metal-new.html

      * In the months immediately following the Roswell crash, the Air Force contracted Battelle Memorial Institute to perform first-ever work on novel Titanium alloys. This included work on development of Titanium and Nickel alloy- the basis for "memory metal" today, and similar to some of the debris reported at Roswell.”

      "*Four Wright-Patterson sponsored technical studies on "memory metal" in later decades cited a 1949 Battelle report on Nickel and Titanium (NiTi) alloy. Nickel and Titanium are used to create "Nitinol" - the premiere "memory metal" on the planet."

      On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Jack Sarfatti <sarfatti@...> wrote:
      Can't fool you. ;-)
      On Oct 30, 2011, at 4:08 PM, Ed Komarek <ed.komarek@...> wrote:

      Well with John Alexander and Creon as your handlers you will never get it. ha ha  You are so far behind the learning curve its pitiful.  I gave a pile of cases and testimony that back up my claims but I doubt you have had the time to even scan it let alone take a hard look at it.  So go ahead and be duped by the likes of John and Creon it's your life. :-)  Ben Rich was not kidding when he said, "We have the technology to take ET home."  Same for Boyd Bushman, Uhouse etc. etc.  Ed

      On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 2:43 PM, JACK SARFATTI <sarfatti@...> wrote:
      bcc
      No, Ed quite the opposite. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
      However, it appears you are not thinking clearly.
      1) I am not denying the existence of the kinds of ET craft described in the 1950's reports of Paul Hill and Major Ruppelt and in the work paid for by Robert Bigelow at NIDS etc
      2) I am not denying the basic scenario (core story) of Colonel Phil Corso.
      We may well have some alien ET saucer's at DOE, Lockheed-Martin Skunk Works et-al as suggested by Corso and others and indeed we may have reversed engineered some of it in our current secret conventional military aircraft.

      3) What I deny is that we have a secret group of engineers & physicists in the US Military that have reverse - engineered practical low power warp-wormhole technology and that we have a secret fleet of star ships already flying and that we have star-gate wormholes in use etc.
      I am denying the existence of humans from our timeline who understand the necessary physics for that. I am denying the existence of humans INSIDE OUR MILITARY who know more of the relevant space-time physics than say Kip Thorne or Roger Penrose or Stephen Hawking.

      Now there are unconfirmed rumors of US Military negotiations with advanced time-traveller humans from our future that have been here for thousands of years of course.

      Basically Ed, in my opinion you are a cultish "True Believer" and UFOs are your faith-based religion.  Therefore, no appeal to reason will work for you.

      On Oct 30, 2011, at 11:05 AM, Ed Komarek wrote:

      Again Jack, you, Creon and Bruce need to present your evidence to support your argument.  So far you have not given me anything but opinion while I continue to present witness and whistle blower testimony in support of my argument.  More evidence here in Chapter 4 draft for secret Titanium mining on a moon base.  http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/2011/10/exopolitics-book-chapter-four-draft.html  Who is the next person to simply present their unfounded opinion here, Dr. Death? :-)

       Lets face it we are simply useful idiots being used by the classified world to get information into the public domain where people like Creon and Dr. Death :-) can then deny.  Confirm-Deny is the name of the game.  Valee said that Hynek told him that he Hynek was getting money to finance his public operations from the CIA through a Mcgraw Hill cutout.  How do you know Jack,  ...   Me I am happy go along for the ride as I believe strongly in disclosure but I have no illusions as to what is going on here.  Can't you see Jack that you are just being duped into being part of a secret classified propaganda acclamation program. :-)

      Ed

      On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 5:11 PM, JACK SARFATTI <sarfatti@...> wrote:
      Creon said it better than me. Ed et-al move on and forget this paranoid nonsense. Such beliefs border on the insane. Also every detailed scheme I have seen for the "propulsion" has been not-even-wrong junk engineering and cargo cult physics.

      That being said, of course there is evidence that saucers are real and can neutralize our weapons - that is a different matter. Just look at the 1950's reports of Ruppelt and Hill for solid reliable evidence. Also, we do have secret craft that are hidden in the UFO disinformation noise, but they do not have warp drive - wormhole capability - they are exotic conventional propulsion like the schemes discussed at the recent DARPA-NASA Orlando Hilton Star Ship Conference.

      We may also have captured real ET saucers with warp capability as in Colonel Corso's book "The Day Aftet Roswell", but our reverse engineering of them is primitive at best - IF we have them - I am not saying we do. However, if we do,the basic principles are not understood. The closest we have come is in my Star Ship paper - again attached.

      On Oct 26, 2011, at 12:42 PM, Levit, Creon (ARC-P) wrote:

      Let's see: an ultra-secret breakaway society supported by the highest levels of government & military.  They receive with $trillions.  They are 1000 years ahead of us, past the technological singularity...

      There is no way do disprove that.  You can explain anything that way.  And any lack of hard evidence, anyone with a contrary opinion, can simply be labelled "part of the conspiracy".

      One might as well believe in God - an equally stupid idea which explains just as much.  At least that keeps the majority of our society from saying to your face that they think you're nuts.

      BTW - why would such an all-powerful civilization need trillions of US dollars?  Can't they easily make anything they'd otherwise want to buy by using their warp drives, matter compilers, psychic powers, etc?

      I'd love to wake up and smell the roses, but in this case unfortunately as soon as the eyes open, the roses vanish.

      On Oct 26, 2011, at 10:05 AM, <brumac@...> wrote:

      I agree with Jack.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
        bcc
        Ed
        Don't compare yourself to Richard Dolan. You are a loonytoon like Collins compared to Dolan. Where does Dolan support your ridiculous claims? That's news to me. Where does Dolan write that we have a secret fleet of warp ships and that we are in fact already flying to the stars through wormholes? In any case, no one in power is paying attention to your claims. You are written off as a high IQ paranoid crank.

        On Nov 1, 2011, at 4:17 PM, Kim Burrafato wrote:

[...]

        From my Chapter 4. :-)  which I am sure you did not even scan or your would have seen this.  Ed