Fwd: arXiv.org Is the Universe a Simulation? Dr. Quantum

  • JACK SARFATTI
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      From New Zealand just in.

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "bwhitworth" <b.whitworth@...>
      Date: July 31, 2009 11:09:33 PM PDT
      Subject: Re: arXiv.org Is the Universe a Simulation?

      Hi Jack
      Hope all is well with you. Just to let you know I just finished the second part in my series and you  can download it at
      http://brianwhitworth.com/BW-VRT2.pdf if you want to. I will upload it elsewhere shortly. There will be six parts eventually, but each will take years to do it looks like.

      PS You might be interested to check out the  latest First Monday online journal where we argue that the feudal gatekeeper academic publishing system has had its day: http://firstmonday.org/htbin/cgiwrap/bin/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/2609/2248
      and next month present a socio-technical system design to  illustrate what will replace it.
      kind regards
      Brian Whitworth

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      his first paper is