Fwd: JIM MARRS: The Nazi UFO Connection on C2CAM, George Noory, Wed 7-1-09!

  • JACK SARFATTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: JACK SARFATTI <sarfatti@...>
      Date: July 1, 2009 8:01:25 AM PDT
      To: Mc <Mc@...>

      Subject: Re: JIM MARRS: The Nazi UFO Connection on C2CAM, George Noory, Wed 7-1-09!

      Memorandum for the Record
      I agree with MC on this.
      On Jul 1, 2009, at 7:53 AM, Mc wrote:

      Hello-FYI--All:

      While Jim Marrs is no doubt a very good writer there are doubts about his conclusions or ideas. To begin with if we had all this exotic technology that really worked why are we still flying Space Shuttles or the billions to get us back to the moon and onto Mars?

      If we had such exotic workable (again workable) technology then the President could announce remarkable technological breakthroughs without a hint of Aliens. Why hasn't any or the current President made such a statement?

      According to the LANL source Charles we are just not there yet and I quote (2004):

      "The ET craft was manufactured using ET technology. This craft was built many years before we developed flight. They used a different physics principle that we still don’t fully understand. We cannot duplicate the craft’s material."

       “I directed no disrespect to your regarding the “dumb friends” statement (that was directed at me). I simply meant people without the inside knowledge makes statements that are dumb. I’ve worked on this project for 12 years and I sometimes call myself dumb because I try to compare the craft with our technology. Doing that is dumb, as all who have worked on the craft over the years have come to understand.”

      It seems the "insiders" are having a real tough time. Hal Puthoff at, http://www.earthtech.org/ ....agrees with this assessment.

      http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/arv.htm

      Regards

      Robert Collins

      Victor Martinez wrote:
      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/07/01

      "The NAZI-UFO CONNECTION" with JIM MARRS Hosted by George Noory on
      "Coast 2 Coast AM" for Wednesday, July 1, 2009!

      Guests: JIM MARRS: Award-winning journalist Jim Marrs will be discussing
      the NAZI-UFO connection and how the elite have sequestered UFO
      technology and free energy sources to keep the world dependent on gas
      and oil technology.

      Web site: http://www.jimmarrs.com/

      Book: The "RISE of the FOURTH REICH: The SECRET SOCIETIES THAT THREATEN
      TO TAKE OVER AMERICA":

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0061245585/ctoc
      http://www.jerrypippin.com/

      http://www.ufoshows2go.com

      http://twitter.com/jerrypippin

      http://www.livestream.com/eurospaceagency

      "ROSWELL REVELATIONS" BROADCAST LIVE FROM ROSWELL, NM, THE SITE OF THE
      FIRST MODERN-ERA ALIEN INCURSION INTO SOL III's AIR SPACE!

      We will be doing our radio shows from the convention center with a live
      audience, format will be similar to the old Phil Donahue shows, I will
      let the audience ask questions of the guests. We will be doing a
      documentary which we are shopping to the networks on Roswell called
      "Roswell Revelations."

      The production team of Robert and Anthony Miles is handling this for
      their company Fastwalkers. This father son team produced the award
      winning Fastwalkers HD wide screen film a couple of years ago and I hear
      that there is a big deal on a major company looking at putting
      Fastwalkers out by the way, not sure, just a rumor I heard.

      Wouldn't surprise me as it was a superb production. GRANT CAMERON is
      joining us out at hangar 84 Wednesday evneing to shoot some standups and
      JESSE MARCEL, Jr will accept for his father, the induction of Marcel
      into the Roswell Hall of Fame on Saturday. PAUL DAVIDS the producer of
      the showtime special Roswell has his own film festival going from at the
      Pearson Auditorium all day Thursday, July 2 from 8:30 to 7:00 p.m.

      Our broadcast production times are Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 11:00
      to 1:00 and 3:00 to 5:00 at the Convention Center plus we expect to be
      adding some video direct from Roswell on our Web sites:

      http://www.jerrypippin.com/

      and

      http://www.ufoshows2go.com

      Anyone who has information on Roswell that would like to go public,
      please contact me at jerry@... or call my producer Roberta
      Scott at:

      1-918 686-3311

      (location number cell phone) or contact me at:

      jerry@.../
      http://www.physorg.com/news165555744.html

      PALEONTOLOGISTS BROUGHT TO TEARS, LAUGHTER BY "CREATION MUSEUM" by
      CHRISTIAN LUNATICS, FANATICS and SCIENTIFICALLY-CHALLENGED ILLITERATE
      IMBECILES! –
      By Britt Kennerly
      physorg.com
      Wednesday, July 1, 2009

      For a group of paleontologists, a tour of the Creation Museum

      http://creationmuseum.org/

      seemed like a great tongue-in-cheek way to cap off a serious conference.
      But while there were a few laughs and some clowning for the camera, most
      left more
      offended than amused by the frightening
      way in which evolution -- and their life's work was attacked.

      "It's sort of a monument to scientific illiteracy, isn't it?" said Jerry
      Lipps, professor of geology, paleontology and evolution at the
      University of California, Berkeley. "Like Sunday school with statues ...
      this is a special brand of religion here. I don't think even most
      mainstream Christians would believe in this interpretation of Earth's
      history."

      The 27 million dollar, 70,000-square-foot (6,500-square-metre) museum
      which has been dubbed a "creationist Disneyland" has attracted 715,000
      visitors since it opened in mid-2007 with a vow to "bring the pages of
      the Bible to life."

      http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/07/01