FTL Information Transportation

  • SFTA
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      Re: Good Onya Steve !! mtnsteve

      (50/M/Northern CA) 1/28/02 10:48 am

      They ran another series of experiments in France about a year
      ago, with the same results...That could mean that "information"
      is not limited to the speed of light...now perhaps we need to
      redefine the term "information" ....Also, If I'm not mistaken, they
      just found that with Black Hole's, compression appears to halt at
      the planckian level.....anyone wanna run with that...

      Much of this information I got from "Michio Kaku's Science
      Forum"...they get into lively debates over controversial theory's
      without any name calling.