History Channel TV on PSI WARS

  • SFTesla@Yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      [Dr. Jack Sarfatti(tm)]

      New expanded version of Saul-Paul Sirag's

      http://stardrive.org/Jack/contact.pdf

      now online. It's 1 meg with pictures in embedded secure format.
      Needs Acrobat
      Reader 5 free from http://adobe.com or http://www.adobe.com

      Contains new information relevant to TV show Hal mentions.

      Jack Sarfatti to Hal Puthoff

      Thanks. I will be on Pacific Coast without a TV then. I am not
      taking my
      laptop. But I am taking some books. Hope to catch it another
      time however. I am
      of course very interested.

      PS We will be studying Yilmaz approach very seriously with open
      mind in next
      few months because of references in J. D. Brown's paper. You
      know him? I will
      be off line Thurs to Sun this weekend.

      Saul-Paul Sirag has been greatly expanding his chapter
      "Contact" for our
      anthology "Destiny Matrix" that contains details about our
      interaction with you
      et-al during this period. See also Martin Gardner's "Magic and
      Paraphysics" in
      "Science, Good, Bad Bogus". Indeed Saul-Paul has tape
      recording of our first
      meeting in 1973 on my way to work with Abdus Salam.
      Eventually I will put it on
      web in Real Audio.

      For the record my position is basic physics of RV including work
      by Radin and
      Bierman (and Libet) is well understood qualitatively based on

      http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/quant-ph/0106098

      and my conjecture that "quantum" = "mental" in context of
      post-quantum theory
      with direct back-action of matter on its mental quantum bit field.
      This is
      absent in orthodox quantum theory. However, it gives precisely
      the kind of
      signal-nonlocality that explains RV et-al.

      Puthoff@a... wrote:

      > According to the History Channel online schedule, "Hidden
      History: Psychic

      > Espionage" will air at 8pm Eastern time (7pm Central time) on
      Thursday, 27

      --
      CREATE, COMMUNICATE, COLLABORATE
      http://stardrive.org