Re: New claim of magnetic "free energy"?

  • trixcleverspacealien
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
      [Date and time posted on SSS: 02-04-08 at: 07:43:37p.m.c.s.t.]

      [02-04-08 at: 07:04p.m. start to write:]

      I'm probably just showing my idiocy here but:

      Who cares what schools he went to or didn't go to, or how smart he is
      or isn't?

      Every time I read one of these "free energy device" stories it's
      always the same B.S.

      It really seems simple to me, BUILD THE THING, if it works the proof
      will be in the FACT THAT IT WORKS?, gee or am I missing something here?

      The inventor doesn't NEED ANYBODY with a degree or not a degree, why
      does he need someone else to tell him that his invention works?, or is
      s/he to stupid to know?

      Imagine this, he's driving down the road in his spanking new invention
      and it does everything he claims it does, as a consequence of IT'S
      WORKING he's saving money becasue he never has to gas up or plug in to
      the grid, gee no reason to tell an "educated crackpot" that his
      invention works he knows it does and whoever is along with hir for the
      ride knows it works.

      THAT BEING said, the eventuality is that the educated academic
      community WILL PICK UP ON THE REALITY of the device working, or won't
      they?, if they don't they are blind as rock's. [remember hir invention
      has to work]

      Oh I get it, it's a reverse 'the king isn't wearing any clothes" and
      or the educated can't see the forest from the trees, [they can't do
      Rubics cubes either]

      WHO CARES?, IF THE DEVICE WORKS IT WORKS, and if it does there will
      plenty of people more than willing lined up to buy one, you can take
      that to the bank, and in the meantime, who cares if the MECHANISM BY
      WHICH IT WORKS IS UNDERSTOOD OR NOT?!.

      This is ludicrous, the SCIENTIST, THE GENUINE REAL DEAL, WILL
      EVENTUALLY FIGURE OUT HOW it works givin enough time, and of course
      coupled to thinking OUT SIDE OF THE BOX.[but thats asking for alot]

      All these maverick inventors holed up in their respective garages need
      do is to BUILD THE B.Sing thing[s] and in this case drive the thing
      down the road, and keep driving it day after day after day after day,
      yawn, gee what do you know it works, "I guess I need someone else to
      TELL ME IT WORKS, after all I could be hallucinating, hey smart guy
      does my device work"?, Smart guy replies:

      "We don't understand the physics, so NO it's impossible we don't care
      how many hours and miles you've put on the thing IT CAN'T possibly
      work it violates physics."

      Kind of reminds me of the cavewo/men who discovered fire and or the
      wheel later on: Did those individuals understand the physics / and or
      mechanism behind why fire worked and or the wheel wheeled ;-),correct
      me if I'm wrong did that KEEP THEM FROM USING IT?

      Case in point, the individuals working on self perpetual machines
      might be suffering from low self esteem?, and need permission to be
      correct in regards their inventions working?, I mean really whats the
      rub here?

      In SarfattiScienceSeminars@yahoogroups.com, Jack Sarfatti
      <Sarfatti@...> wrote:

      > Like the Dublin claims?
      >
      > Begin forwarded message:
      >
      > > From: ANTIGRAY@...

      WROTE:

      Together, they have demonstrated the Perepiteia to a number of labs
      and universities across North America, including the University of
      Virginia, Michigan State University, the University of Toronto and
      Queens University. "It's generally always the same reaction," says
      Heins. "There's a bit of a scramble on the part of the observer to put
      what they're seeing into some sort of context with what they know.
      They can't explain it. They don't know what it is."

      THE END:

      trixcleverspacealien is Terry A.

      [02-04-08 at: 07:42p.m.