Wormhole time travel to the past

  • Jack Sarfatti
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
      A and B are the two mouths of a wormhole tunnel alternate space connection. The mouths can be in the form of floating spherical orbs like seen at Robert Bigelow's Utah Ranch as reported by George Knapp and Colm K. in the book Skinwalker. Wormholes with gravity of ordinary strength would have to be much larger than what in fact has been observed with actual UFOs. This is because the dark energy induced anomalous gravity and antigravity is very strong by many powers of ten over short range ~ nanometers or less. The size of the orb is  r ~ G*(DE)/c^4 is where DE is the total dark zero point energy of density ~ E/r^3 where G* >> G(Newton).

      The attached spacetime diagram shows clock faces placed inside the wormhole tunnel. The point is that the interior tunnel invariant proper distance between the two mouths is very short and to a good approximation the two interior clocks at opposite ends are locked to each other synchronized to same time. Also the interior clock at say A' is locked to the exterior clock outside the fixed mouth to which it is locally coincident. On the other hand, in this case the mouth B has been moved at high speed accelerated and turned around so that because of special relativity time dilation when it gets back B' coincident with A" the two clocks will not show the same time. In the example in the figure the interior wormhole clock at B' is locally coincident with the clocks at A" which is 15 minutes ahead of the wormhole clock at B'. If the stationary observer at A" looks through the wormhole mouth at B" he can see himself at A' 15 minutes younger. Indeed, if he walks through the wormhole mouth at B' he will exit 15 minutes into his own past and meet his younger self! There will now be two cloned copies locally coincident of "Alan."  Alan at A' can step into the wormhole mouth at A' and exit at B' 15 minutes into the future aging only perhaps by a few seconds. He will not meet himself in the future in that case. There are many possibilities for weird effects. Once the two wormhole mouths are initially prepared with say the 15 minute time difference they will maintain this difference indefinitely if no new preparations are done. Instead of moving B we can put it closer to a small black hole and get a similar effect. Also other things can be done by metric engineering the vacuum zero point energy. Chronology protection is not a problem because in fact we see such time travel happening in the UFO phenomenon that we have not been understanding properly as yet. That is, even though we do not yet have a good quantum gravity theory, facts are more important than our incomplete flawed interpretations of the pattern of facts.
    • Jack Sarfatti
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
        See attached
      • Jack Sarfatti
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
          Another typo

          Change

          It does not connect A' with B'!

          It does not connect A" with B'!
        • Jack Sarfatti
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
            please delete 2 and keep attached draft 3
            On Sep 2, 2007, at 4:18 PM, Jack Sarfatti wrote:

            > Another typo
            >
            > Change
            >
            > It does not connect A' with B'!

            > It does not connect A" with B'!

          • Jack Sarfatti
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
              My picture is a Mickey Mouse version of Kip Thorne's time dilation
              picture above. The matched integers on L and R i.e. L-R are the two
              ends of the wormhole tunnel. 0-0 is the initial tunnel. Now look at,
              e.g. 10-10 at this stage the two wormhole mouths are in same inertial
              frame at relative rest but obviously L10 is in the relative past of
              R10. Indeed R10 is simultaneous with ~ R15 in their common rest frame,
              but the R10 mouth connects directly to L10 approximately 5 time units
              in the past of R15. Step into L10 at R15 and almost instantly you step
              into R10 in the past of R15. We assume here that chronology protection
              is an old wive's tale.
            • Jack Sarfatti
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2007
                typo

                > Indeed R10 is simultaneous with ~ R15 in their common rest frame

                should be

                > Indeed R10 is simultaneous with ~ L15 in their common rest frame

                etc.

                L<->R errors corrected below

                Corrected draft 2