Go CODEPINK..... The White House just called......

  • CODEPINK Orlando
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Have you signed the petition to obama yet?  IF NOT, DO IT TODAY!!!  Please share this news with all, we just have to get through to this prez that he MUST KEEP HIS WORD!  If not, his HOPE is as empty as the Bush years were...

      From: Jodie Evans <heartofj@...>
      Date: Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 2:48 PM
      Subject: [CP] Go CODEPINK..... The White House just called......
      To: codepink google list <codepink@...>

      It was jane.
      She told Mark the White House was calling.

      Hi Jodie.
      What are you thinking about after the Presidents speech?
      I told her
      Jane....I totally hear what you are saying and the President has told us to stay open to all opinions and I understand you might feel that way. I want to keep our lines of communication open, but can't do it if I can't work.  I have an email from your list hitting my box every second and can't even process it.  Can you do something about that so our communication can be more productive?  Can you send out another alert with a better address.
      (I am thinking does it get any better?)
      No I say, but maybe in your email program you could create a folder they all go to, I assume your system is that sophisticated.
      She thanks me and says next time she will work with us to make it work better for getting it all to Obama.
      I thank her and say I hope she passes the passion of the CODEPINK members on to Obama.  That there were more in the street than we have seen in a long time.  Thank him for walking the sleeping giant.  We will do all we can to make sure he does not get the money from Congress.
      She cordially says goodbye.

      WOW they are really told to behave.  It was a wild and weird conversation.  DING DING DING the membership liked it.   IT WAS FELT.
      GO TEAM!!!!

      comments@.......here is the address she wants us to use in the future.

      ----------
      Remember ... Inside we are all PINK.
      Jodie Evans
      Cofounder, CODEPINK: Women for Peace
      2010 Linden Ave
      Venice, CA 90291
      310-827-3046
      CODEPINK is a women initiated grassroots peace and social justice movement that
      seeks positive social change through proactive, creative protest and non-violent direct action.
      www.codepinkalert.org

      P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail and any documents