Re: Let's confront Vern Buchanan!

  • Dennis Blanchard
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 8:18 AM
      --- In Sarasotacodepink@yahoogroups.com, lauren mitchell
      <lcmitch78@...> wrote:

      > Hey Pinks,
      >
      > I have recently been made aware of a wonderful opportunity for us to
      confront Vern Buchanan in person!

      Speaking of confronting him, my Mom always said "know your enemy".
      Anyway, I am on Buchanan's weekly email newsletter list. He sends out
      these "polls" each week with the newsletter and I always select the
      answer I suspect he doesn't want to hear (of course). It might be
      useful if everyone here were to sign up for the mail, it would be
      interesting if he started getting results that actually represent the
      constituents, rather than just the party faithful. It's also
      interesting to see the things that he brags about as "accomplishments".

      Dennis
    • Dennis Blanchard
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 9:16 AM
        It would help if I gave you the link to get the newsletter, wouldn't it?

        Go to the Buchanan web site: http://buchanan.house.gov/

        Scroll down to the newsletter box on the left, fill in the info and
        you should start getting it.

        Dennis

        --- In Sarasotacodepink@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Blanchard"
        <k1ypp@...> wrote:

        > --- In Sarasotacodepink@yahoogroups.com, lauren mitchell
        > <lcmitch78@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey Pinks,
        > >
        > > I have recently been made aware of a wonderful opportunity for us to
        > confront Vern Buchanan in person!

        > Speaking of confronting him, my Mom always said "know your enemy".
        > Anyway, I am on Buchanan's weekly email newsletter list. He sends out
        > these "polls" each week with the newsletter and I always select the
        > answer I suspect he doesn't want to hear (of course). It might be
        > useful if everyone here were to sign up for the mail, it would be
        > interesting if he started getting results that actually represent the
        > constituents, rather than just the party faithful. It's also
        > interesting to see the things that he brags about as "accomplishments".
        >
        > Dennis

      • lauren mitchell
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3 10:57 AM

          Thanks Dennis.  I already get the newsletter & respond in mostly the same way you describe.

          Any of you others out there who don't get the newsletter . . . SIGN UP!  Try to send this guy a message about what his constituents think!

          Lauren