April 11th

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 4:27 PM
      America Speaks on Iraq
      Community Forum in Sarasota to Discuss Ending the Escalation of the
      War in Iraq

      Wednesday, April 11th, 2007
      7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
      Selby Auditorium at USF Sarasota
      8350 N. Tamiami Tr., Sarasota, FL 34234

      There are currently resolutions filed in dozens of state legislatures
      to call for a halt to the Bush-McCain plan to escalate the war in
      Iraq.

      The United States House and Senate are considering measures to halt
      the escalation and establish a timeline for troop withdrawal.

      70% of Americans oppose an escalation of the war in Iraq. It is time
      for us to hear from our legislators and for them to hear our voices
      calling for a change of course in Iraq.

      Florida Consumer Action Network to share results of new report
      highlighting Florida Guard troop readiness and the dangers these
      facts pose to our state.

      Join the fight to protect our men and women in Iraq! Have your
      questions answered and have your voice heard!

      For more information on this event please contact:

      Chrystal Hutchison
      Program Organizer
      Florida Consumer Action Network
      HYPERLINK "mailto:chrystal@..." chrystal@...