TO MAIN KIYA KAROUN

  • pagal _ajnabbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006

      pagal_ajnabbi@...      imran_love_rose2003@... 0300-4517670

      You Are Visitor No.
      Our Member's World, So Join Us!
      This Email is sent to you by sapna mahai way Group Network !
      syed imran is a Yahoo! Group created to Entertain Eeveryone in This Group,
      Every user uses internet to get Information about everything Besides Chatting and all,
      so this group is a Great Source of Knowledge to keep you update all through the Day in a Unique way.
       Every Member Do not Post More Than "One" Mail/Day ( plzz )
      We Don't send too much emails which keeps your Inbox full all the Day.
      Other People Who Receive This E-Mail by their Friends and want to Get these Type of Mails Daily
      So they Can Join Our Group By Visiting .

      Image hosted by
Photobucket.com

      Image by FlamingText.com