Remembering Dayal Bagh

  • satyawu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Hello,
      I stayed a long time ago at the Radha Soami ashram complex near
      Agra, at Dyal Bagh, it was 1985 and a temple was being built, and there
      was a garden of Radha Bagh to walk to along the road. I'm interested
      to know if any of the people I knew then are still around,
      particularly remember Doodo, and stayed with Mrs.Dai Malkhani.
      I was named Rekha by 'Aunty' Dasi Malkhani, and was with a girl friend
      that she named Mala.
      Thank you, Susie