Kabir: Few There Are Who Have Reached the Other Shore

  • SantMatMysticism
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010

      Kabir: Few There Are Who Have Reached the Other Shore

      Yoga Meditation Indian Drone w Ocean Waves Sound Music Video Relaxation Devanagari Tambura Tanpura

      Watch and Listen To Ocean Waves With Tambura:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ReN9tAUZkQ

      Kabir: Where Spring, the lord of the seasons, reigns, there the Unstruck Music sounds of itself. There the streams of light flow in all directions. Few are the ones who can cross to that shore! More than all else do I cherish at heart that love which makes me to live a limitless life in this world. It is like the lotus, which lives in the water and blooms in the water: yet the water cannot touch its petals, they open beyond its reach. This ocean of the world is hard to cross: its waters are very deep. Kabir says: "Listen to me, O Sadhu! few there are who have reached the other shore."