Narada Bhakti Sutras - The Manual of Spiritual Love

  • SantMatMysticism@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 7:36 PM

      Narada Bhakti Sutras - The Path of Spiritual Love

      Posted on Jul 24th, 2009 by SantMat_Mystic_(James) : SpiritualAwakeningRadio.com SantMat_Mystic_(James)

      Naradabhaktisutras

      Narada Bhakti Sutras - The Path of Spiritual Love

      Narada Bhakti Sutras - The Spiritual Manual about Cultivating Love and Devotion: One of my top five most favorite holy books of all time, though my preferred translation and commentary is the one published by Sri Ramakrishna Math in Madras. This book is a must-read for anyone seeking to understand Sant Mat, meditation practice, or any God-based spiritual path, East or West! A Great Hindu Scripture on the Bhakti (Love and Devotion) Aspect of Spirituality:

      http://reluctant-messenger.com/bhakti-sutras.htm