Re: is sar bachan book available on net?

  • Sant Mat Gnosis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007
      --- In SantMatFellowship@yahoogroups.com, "manulak87" <manulak87@...>
      wrote:

      > hello,
      >
      > I would like to happy a copy of the actual sar bachan poetry written
      > by radhasoami. Is it available on net? can anyone help me in this
      matter.

      > thanking you
      > manoj

      Greetings:

      Am not aware of any of the Sar Bachan volumes
      of Sant Radhaswami Sahib being made available online yet.
      Just checked and did not see them listed at Google Books or
      Archive.org

      I do have a Yahoo group which often features quotes
      from Soami Ji's Sar Bachan and other classic writings of
      Radhaswami Santmat, a group known as Radhasoami Reality;
      Go to:

      Blessings,

      James
      SantMatFellowship