is sar bachan book available on net?

  • manulak87
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007
      hello,

      I would like to happy a copy of the actual sar bachan poetry written
      by radhasoami. Is it available on net? can anyone help me in this matter.

      thanking you
      manoj
    • Sant Mat Gnosis
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007
        --- In SantMatFellowship@yahoogroups.com, "manulak87" <manulak87@...>
        wrote:

        > hello,
        >
        > I would like to happy a copy of the actual sar bachan poetry written
        > by radhasoami. Is it available on net? can anyone help me in this
        matter.

        > thanking you
        > manoj

        Greetings:

        Am not aware of any of the Sar Bachan volumes
        of Sant Radhaswami Sahib being made available online yet.
        Just checked and did not see them listed at Google Books or
        Archive.org

        I do have a Yahoo group which often features quotes
        from Soami Ji's Sar Bachan and other classic writings of
        Radhaswami Santmat, a group known as Radhasoami Reality;
        Go to:

        Blessings,

        James
        SantMatFellowship