Helping Gush Katifers

  • Tsila
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      BS"D
      The following is an answer I got about Helping Gush Katifers
      From: akaHaddasa
      Subject: RE: GUSH KATIF NEEDS

      This is the Yahoo group that was set up SPECIFICALLY
        for assisting the refugees from Gush Katif & Northern Shomron.
      PLEASE, subscribe to this group, so you can
        follow what activities, projects, fundraising, collections,
        etc., are being done on their behalf.

      Yahoo! Photos