Re: [Sanhedran] What's Next?

  • Dealproject@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2005
      Since when did Sharon become Bush's boy? Why do you think all American's just lie back and smile at Israel's plight in a sea of enemies?
      docdeal
    • Darla
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
        --- In Sanhedran@yahoogroups.com, Dealproject@a... wrote:

        > Since when did Sharon become Bush's boy? Why do you think all
        American's
        > just lie back and smile at Israel's plight in a sea of enemies?
        > docdeal

        Hi, I just want to say that I am an American, not Jewish, and I do
        not support the "Road Map" at all!!! I have written to
        Bush,Congress,etc.And I continue to write them every week. I have
        been busy signing Petition's that support Israel. I am not "all
        american's" and do not want to be lumped into a stereotypical
        heading.
        I am a Christian who happen's to appreciate the Jewish people.I am
        also busy studying more of the Jewish religion and culture.I have a
        cousin who is studying and teaching Hebrew and is helping me to
        learn Hebrew.Anyway, I just wanted to defend myself and say that I
        am one who is fiercly fighting for all of Israel.

        Thank's :)
        Darla