Letter to The Times: "The Anti-Israel Fanaticism of The Times"

  • teach
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      teach <teachntrain@...> wrote:
      Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 16:45:57 -0700 (PDT)
      From: teach <teachntrain@...>
      Subject: The Anti-Israel Fanaticism of The Times
      To: letters@..., online.editor@...,
      news@..., foreign.news@...,
      comment@..., foreignletters@...,
      home.news@...
      CC: jointheboycott@..., comments@..., wsj.ltrs@...,
      larryelder@..., Oreilly@..., editor@...,
      letters@..., cable@..., foreigndesk@...,
      drudge@..., newsonline@...,
      editor@..., readrel@...,
      expressletters@..., letters@...,
      dutyoffice@...

      To The Times:

      re: "Jewish fanatics flood into Gaza to resist withdrawal" (5/22/05)

      I am appalled by your characterization of those who would defend their homes and homeland as "fanatics" and "extremists". It shows the true level of extreme and fanatic anti-Israel rhetoric to which your so-called newspaper has sunk. One would expect The Times to rise above the extremism exhibited by others in the media. Obviously, that is not the case.

      I hope all subscribers of your anti-Israel propaganda cancel immediately.

      Sincerely,

      David Frankenthal
      Los Angeles, CA

      Yahoo! Mail