The New York Times Boycott

  • teach on
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      jt b <jointheboycott@...> wrote:
      The New York Times Boycott:

      Please be aware there is an existing New York Times Boycott. And it has been ongoing for approximately three years and many people have signed on already. They need more participants prepared to aggressively critique the New York Times to show up its anti-Israel propaganda - and more people prepared to publicize it.

      Please visit their website and contact them to learn what more you can do to boost the boycott of the anti-Israel New York Times. Their email is campaign@...

      Please be aware also that Join the Boycott fully supports and promotes the boycott of the New York Times. We will do whatever we can to help publicize and promote this worthy boycott.

      For the Staff of Join the Boycott

      Do you Yahoo!?