Happy New year! What is the Seekers of the Sanhedran political network?

  • william fine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Happy New Year to all members and members to be of the Sanhedran
      group
      for your support. We would not be what we are without you! A friend
      asked me
      to define what the Seekers of the Sanhedran political network really
      is....Please link to the DATABASE section of Sanhedran for some
      thoughts on
      this and again may all your wishs for the New Year come true!

      B'Shalom
      William Fine