Kabbalah Blog...

  • ASK ME!!!
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8 9:20 AM
      Shalom, Shalom Haverim!

      One of our subscribers sent this to me and I received a teaser
      directly:
      He sent:
      Greetings--

      Ilan (Israel) thinks this will be of interest to you:

      5 Things You Should Know About The Zohar

      http://www.kabbalahblog.info/2007/11/05/5-things-you-should-know-
      about-the-z
      ohar/

      Enjoy.

      And I received the teaser (click >>above link<< for the details):

      1) What is The Zohar?
      The Zohar is a collection of commentaries on the Torah, intended to
      guide
      people who have already achieved high spiritual degrees to the root
      (origin)
      of their souls. more.
      2) Who is The Zohar For?
      The Zohar was written for people who have already achieved spiritual
      perception. more.
      3) Who Wrote The Zohar, and When?
      According to all Kabbalists, and as the beginning of the book writes,
      The
      Zohar was written by Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai (Rashbi), who lived in
      the 2nd
      and 3rd centuries CE. more.
      4) Why was The Zohar Hidden for So Long?
      The Zohar was kept hidden for 900 years, between the 2nd and the 11th
      centuries CE, since those who possessed its wisdom understood that at
      the
      time, people did not need it and would misunderstand its contents.
      more.
      5) Where do I Find Out More About The Zohar?
      Bnei Baruch provides introductions and free lessons on The Zohar, as
      well as
      shorter articles describing concepts from The Zohar, and how to
      prepare for
      the encounter with these concepts. more.

      --- End forwarded message ---