ZOA: A General and a Congresswoman Respond to Hamas' Electoral Sweep

  • teach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      From: "ZOA-GPD" <zoa@...>
      Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:22:50 -0500

      A General and a Congresswoman Respond to Hamas’ Electoral Sweep
      Lt. Gen. Moshe Yaalon, who was chief of staff of the Israel Defense Forces from 2002 to 2005 and now is Distinguished Military Fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, will discuss Hamas and how Israel is likely to deal with this genocidal group, and U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who heads the Middle East Subcommittee of the House International Relations Committee, will discuss her new bill which would severely limit the Palestinian Authority’s activities here as well as U.S. funding of the P.A.
      Also, our co-host, Lori Lowenthal Marcus, as well as our main benefactor, Robert Guzzardi, both just returned from Israel where they attended important conferences. We’ll find out what they heard and saw.
      Where can you hear these important interviews plus news and commentary you won’t find anywhere else? Listen to “The ZOA Middle East Report” radio show every Wednesday. We broadcast live in the Philadelphia-area from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. over 1540 AM, WNWR Radio, and can also be heard throughout the world at that time over the Web at www.zoaphilly.org. Click on “listen live.” If you cannot tune in to the show as it airs, you can hear each episode for up to a week at www.zoaphilly.org Click on "Listen Anytime."
      “The ZOA Middle East Report” is an educational project of the Greater Philadelphia District of the Zionist Organization of America. For advertising rates, please call Steve at 215-338-9188. If you would like to help support this effort and/or arrange to have the show broadcast in your city, please call Steve at 215-338-9188.
      Please forward this message to everyone you know and your email lists so as many people as possible get to hear our important guests.
      Thank you.

      PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.