RE: [SanghaOnline] What Budha thought new in his days?

  • sundar subash
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 12, 2006
      Dear sir,
      I read your mail,I want the following
      information regarding the meditation camp.
      1.What is the qualification to apply for this
      meditation camp?
      2.How to enrol to this retreat?
      Thanking You!
      S.Sundar
      Rajan

      --- Sayadaw Nanda Siddhi <nanda_siddhi@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2006
        Daer Sundar,
        The person who wants to join the retreat must take refuge of the 3 gems and
        eight precepts. Nomal mind condition, need to understand well in English or
        Mandarin. Sincerly follow the instruction of the teacher. Good in health,
        enough faith and effort to practise in the Dhamma.
        That is all you need.
        To register you can call the organizer on +6016 3668677
        The centre opens throughout the year. Anytime you are welcome.
        Thank!
        With metta,
        Nandasiddhi.