Re: connections

  • shin.acara
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2006
      --- In SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com, "g_friend_g" <g_friend_g@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear Venerable sir,
      >
      > You want to approach Burmese Buddhist tradition, that is to come and
      > learn by yourselvel. Truong, you're a 35 years old from Vietnam.
      >
      > May I suggest you sit in entrance examination of International
      Theravada Buddhist Missionary Uninversity in Yangon. In the
      University, there are many Vietnamese_ monks, nuns and lay persons.

      When you pass the entrance examination food, dwelling and education is
      free for you.

      Basic knowledge Theravada Buddhism and a good command of English is
      essential to pass the entrance examination.

      For more detail you may contact the following address of a Vietnamese
      monk, one of my friend.
      guyendongkhoa@....
      Yours in the Dhamma
      Acara
    • truong truong tiep
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2006
        Thank you for your help. May you have all the best in your life and practice.

        With metta,

        Truong

        "shin.acara" <ven.acara@...> đã viết:
        wrote:

        > Dear Venerable sir,
        >
        > You want to approach Burmese Buddhist tradition, that is to come and
        > learn by yourselvel. Truong, you're a 35 years old from Vietnam.
        >
        > May I suggest you sit in entrance examination of International
        Theravada Buddhist Missionary Uninversity in Yangon. In the
        University, there are many Vietnamese_ monks, nuns and lay persons.

        When you pass the entrance examination food, dwelling and education is
        free for you.

        Basic knowledge Theravada Buddhism and a good command of English is
        essential to pass the entrance examination.

        For more detail you may contact the following address of a Vietnamese
        monk, one of my friend.
        guyendongkhoa@....
        Yours in the Dhamma
        Acara

        Usa Monk Johor malaysia

      • Andy
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2006
          For more information about the University, please go here:
          http://www.triplegem.plus.com/univsity.htm

          Andy

          > You want to approach Burmese Buddhist tradition, that is to come and
          > learn by yourselvel. Truong, you're a 35 years old from Vietnam.
          >
          > May I suggest you sit in entrance examination of International
          Theravada Buddhist Missionary Uninversity in Yangon. In the
          University, there are many Vietnamese_ monks, nuns and lay persons.

          When you pass the entrance examination food, dwelling and education is
          free for you.

          Basic knowledge Theravada Buddhism and a good command of English is
          essential to pass the entrance examination.

          For more detail you may contact the following address of a Vietnamese
          monk, one of my friend.
          guyendongkhoa@....
          Yours in the Dhamma
          Acara