connections

  • g_friend_g
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
      Dear Venerable sir,

      I want to approach Burmese Buddhist tradition, that is to come and
      learn by myself. I'm Truong, a 35 years old from Vietnam.

      Do you happen to know any Vietnamese practicing in Burma so I can
      contact him and ask him things.

      Gratefully yours,

      Truong
    • shin.acara
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22 1:53 AM
        --- In SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com, "g_friend_g" <g_friend_g@...>
        wrote:

        > Dear Venerable sir,
        >
        > You want to approach Burmese Buddhist tradition, that is to come and
        > learn by yourselvel. Truong, you're a 35 years old from Vietnam.
        >
        > May I suggest you sit in entrance examination of International
        Theravada Buddhist Missionary Uninversity in Yangon. In the
        University, there are many Vietnamese_ monks, nuns and lay persons.

        When you pass the entrance examination food, dwelling and education is
        free for you.

        Basic knowledge Theravada Buddhism and a good command of English is
        essential to pass the entrance examination.

        For more detail you may contact the following address of a Vietnamese
        monk, one of my friend.
        guyendongkhoa@....
        Yours in the Dhamma
        Acara
      • truong truong tiep
        Message 3 of 4 , May 24 2:18 AM
          Thank you for your help. May you have all the best in your life and practice.

          With metta,

          Truong

          "shin.acara" <ven.acara@...> đã viết:
          wrote:

          > Dear Venerable sir,
          >
          > You want to approach Burmese Buddhist tradition, that is to come and
          > learn by yourselvel. Truong, you're a 35 years old from Vietnam.
          >
          > May I suggest you sit in entrance examination of International
          Theravada Buddhist Missionary Uninversity in Yangon. In the
          University, there are many Vietnamese_ monks, nuns and lay persons.

          When you pass the entrance examination food, dwelling and education is
          free for you.

          Basic knowledge Theravada Buddhism and a good command of English is
          essential to pass the entrance examination.

          For more detail you may contact the following address of a Vietnamese
          monk, one of my friend.
          guyendongkhoa@....
          Yours in the Dhamma
          Acara

          Usa Monk Johor malaysia

        • Andy
          Message 4 of 4 , May 25 9:42 AM
            For more information about the University, please go here:
            http://www.triplegem.plus.com/univsity.htm

            Andy

            > You want to approach Burmese Buddhist tradition, that is to come and
            > learn by yourselvel. Truong, you're a 35 years old from Vietnam.
            >
            > May I suggest you sit in entrance examination of International
            Theravada Buddhist Missionary Uninversity in Yangon. In the
            University, there are many Vietnamese_ monks, nuns and lay persons.

            When you pass the entrance examination food, dwelling and education is
            free for you.

            Basic knowledge Theravada Buddhism and a good command of English is
            essential to pass the entrance examination.

            For more detail you may contact the following address of a Vietnamese
            monk, one of my friend.
            guyendongkhoa@....
            Yours in the Dhamma
            Acara