Pls help!!!

  • Kanasu m
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      Venerable monks,
      I've practised Vipassana meditation and am a follower of Buddha's teachings.
      Of late I'm having problems with my married life.I have never felt loved by my spouse & I've always felt lonely and insecure. Now I'm finding it difficult to have physical relationship with my spouse as I've lost interest. This is affecting our relationship since my spouse has started becoming more demanding. To make matters worse I'm terribly feeling attracted towards the opposite sex. I want to be committed to my spouse & improve our relationship.
      Can u please advise me as to how I should handle this situation.Can you elaborate more on the precept of sexual misconduct-whether harbouring thoughts of the opposite sex after marriage is a breaking of this precept and the resultant kamma of such a misconduct.
      Thank you..
      May all beings be happy.....
      Kanasu.