Citta

  • kckksa@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2001
      (Remark by Moderator: This is Query posted,awaiting answer from the monk)

      Venerable Sirs,

      I had read about the role of Kamma in determining the next rebirth of
      a person. That's when I encountered the term 'citta'. I had learned
      this while I was in Sunday School, but I just can't comprehend all
      that well about citta. It was the reason for my discontinued
      presence at the Sunday School. Of late, I tried to read about citta
      again, but to no avail. My mother, who had gone for retreats, said
      that it would be easier to comprehend it if I were to meditate
      vipassana bhavana. Is it necessary? I've tried to control my mind,
      but it always wanders. I haven't been to a qualified meditation
      teacher.

      Kevin Choong