Re: [SanghaOnline] The debate between a missionary and a monk

  • jo hope
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2005
      Hay!
      The name of the book of the debate between a missionary and a monk is called "Panadura Debate" The name of the debating monk is Ven. Gunananda.

      All the best,
      Panna

      souraba barua <sourabananda@...> wrote:
      Hello

      I am an Sri Lankan Buddhist monk and I have seen that book. Sorry to say I just forgot the exact name of it. However I will try my best to let you know it as soon as possible.

      With metta

      Souraba Nanda