RE: [SanghaOnline] Buddhist Memorisation Technique

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      The memorisation technique employed by ourselves to commit to memory the
      Dhamma is mindfulness /in Pali SATI. the reason or approximate cause of sati
      is firm perception called in Pali THIRA SANNA PADATTHANA. TO get firm
      perception we make repeating many time.
      Ven. Ananda was one of disciples who has the best mindfulness.
      OK.
      With metta,
      Nandasiddhi.