Re: Some advise needed

  • ypch2818
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 25 5:36 AM
      Dear Venerable Nandasiddhi,
      Thank you for your kind advise. I understand what to do now whenever
      such feelings arise. Should I look out for any solutions while
      observing my feelings? Or should I just let it be when the bad
      feelings have past? Do you have any advise on how to understand the
      unwholesome mind? Thank you.

      Warm regards,
      Yin

      --- In SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com, "Sayadaw Nanda Siddhi"