RE: [SanghaOnline] Renunciation & Strong determination

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2004
      There are a lot of ideas talking about the Perfection ( PARAMI ) .THE
      renunciation and strong determination are in the 10 perfection called in
      pali - NEKKHAMA PARAMI AND ADHITTHANA PARAMI. You can visit our website at
      nibbana.com , there are many pleases mention about the 10 Parami. That
      should be more ideas how much you would like to get.
      With metta ,
      nandasiddhi.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2004
        Thank you very much Sayadaw