RE: [SanghaOnline] household problem

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2004
      All of the Puhtujana have to face that type of the problem more or less. It
      is very difficult to get along within two person such a diffrence age but
      your name is Khanti means forbearance, patient, self-control, tolerance.
      It is very good meaning. you should practise according to the meaning of
      your name.
      An advice for you , the opposive of the lust is loathsomeness,
      repulsiveness, ASUBHA impurity of oneself, so when you feel sensual craving,
      you should comtemplate of impurity of ourself. It might be reduce our lust.
      One another way is you can control by diet. you should avoid some food which
      are very rich of nutriment of sexsual desire.
      with metta,
      Nandasiddhi.