Free Dhamma Talks on CD

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2004
      I have a limited number of CDs with 39 hours of Dhamma talks by Ajahn
      Brahmavamso to give away to anyone living in the UK (postage is too
      high for elswhere, sorry). They have some minor defects in the
      interface, but the MP3 files are all as intended. You can listen to
      the chanting via the bottom link, or download the individual talks
      from:

      http://www.bswa.org/audio/audio_index.php

      You can take a look at the interface here:

      http://www.aimwell.org/Talks/index.html

      Just email me your postal address if you want one.
      First come, first served.